1, 2, 3 (lemon + fluff)

A/N 1: this is a super long one. Like, really long. Also there's another author's note at the end.

C/N POV:

I walk in the door holding Y/N's hand, laughing and smiling.

"I love you so much, Y/N."

"Awww, I love you too baby."

I kiss him again, still grinning. I go to reach for his face when I hear my roommate, (friend), clear his throat and speak up.

"Aish. Get a room you two. Some of us are trying not to puke."

I just silently roll my eyes and flip him off.

"Jeez, (friend), way to ruin the mood."

"Y/N, you know you two were practically fucking just now."

"We were 'fucking' because I kissed my boyfriend?"

(Friend) scoffs and gets up, heading to his room.

"What's your roommate's deal, C/N?"

I shrug and pull Y/N over to the couch to watch a movie with me. We look through our movie book and pick one that we both enjoy. We slide the movie into the DVD player and start cuddling on the couch.

I pull Y/N into my chest and put us at an angle so we both can see the TV in this position. Around 30 minutes into the movie, (friend) walks in.

"Hey lovebirds, need the bathroom for a while? I need to shower."

I shake my head and see Y/N do the same.

" 'Kay cool. I'll be in there for a while. Knock if you need something."

(Friend) heads into the bathroom with a towel and locks the door. I shrug and keep watching the movie with Y/N.

~*time skip*~

I'm sucked into the movie we're watching when I hear footsteps from the bathroom. I look over and see (friend) with just a towel around his waist. I feel myself go pink and try to hide my blush.

"You enjoying the movie, Y/N?"

He doesn't answer, so I look at him confused. He's looking in (friend)'s direction, just staring.

Y/N POV:

I stare into the doorway at (friend), bewildered. It's oddly hard to stop looking.

His wet hair is messy and still dripping. His face is still wet from the shower water and has a few soap bubbles left on his cheek. The towel around his waist is very lazily held together.

"Y/N?"

I blink a few times and look over at C/N.

"Yeah, C/N?"

"You alright? You seem zoned out."

I slightly panic for a second before coming up with an excuse.

"Oh uh yeah, I'm alright. I'm starting to get tired, so I'm gonna go to your room if you don't mind."

I quickly get up and head to C/N's bedroom to calm myself down and hopefully get my head on straight.

C/N POV:

I look after Y/N as he rushes out of the living room, concerned.

"What's gotten into your boyfriend, C/N?"

"No clue. I'm sure he'll be okay after a nap though."

(Friend) hums in response and I change the channel to something else, as I don't want to finish the movie without Y/N. I feel a dip next to me on the couch and look over, seeing (friend) sit next to me.