Prank (lemon + fluff + slight angst)

Ajthegamer8272 request

Y/N POV:

"Hey, Y/N?"

"Yeah, (other partner)?"

"Can we talk for a second?"

I nod and follow (other partner) to a different room, closing the door behind me.

"Is something wrong, (other partner)?"

(Other partner) starts quietly giggling and sits down, smiling mischievously.

That smile... What is he planning?

"So, I have an idea."

I look at him curiously, waiting for him to continue.

"Why don't we prank C/N?"

My eyes slightly widen at (other partner)'s suggestion, mentally going through a list of all of the consequences that would follow.

"We would get punished for that."

"Yeah, we would. That's the point. Plus, I think it would be funny to see the look on his face when he gets water poured all over his head."

I think for a second, looking at him with a look of uncertainty.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, (other partner)."

"Come on, Y/N. It'll be fun! The look on his face would be priceless."

I chuckle softly, slightly shaking my head at his words.

"We're going to be in so much shit for this, (other partner)."

"So, you'll do it?"

I see the look of excitement on his face and feel my heart melt a bit, unable to resist his smile.

"Okay, fine. I'll help you. Now, what are you wanting to do?"

(Other partner) gets a sly smile on his face and moves closer to me, presumably to make sure C/N doesn't overhear our conversation.

C/N POV:

I hear Y/N and (other partner)'s voices from the guest room and decide to listen through the door, curious as to what they're discussing without me around.

"Okay, here's the plan, Y/N. We'll fill up a bowl with water."

"Mhm?"

I slightly furrow my eyebrows in confusion, continuing to listen for the context.

"We'll hang it above the bedroom door after dinner."

Why would they need to hang a bowl of water over the bedroom door?

"How are we going to do that? Won't C/N see us hanging a bowl of water over the bedroom door?"

Why don't they want me to see?

I think about it for a moment and start to connect the dots.

Wait a minute...

"That's where you come in, Y/N. You can distract him while I hang the bowl over the door."

Those brats.

I decide to go back to the kitchen, contemplating how I'm going to punish my boyfriends for attempting to prank me.