Scary Movie (angst + fluff + littlespace)

grung3_gr3ml1n request

Y/N POV:

C/N and I break out in laughter after C/N ends the recording, our faces nearly turning red by the end of it from the intensity of our cackling.

"This will be perfect to post on my TikTok page. I'll make sure to tag you in it when I post it."

I nod in acknowledgement, still smiling. I get up from the couch, grabbing blankets & pillows and bringing them downstairs into the living room. I create a pile of comfort items on the couch, sitting back down next to C/N.

"Ready for the movie, Y/N?"

"Yeah, absolutely. What movie did you pick for us to watch?"

"I picked Annabelle. You know, the horror movie."

My heart rate & anxiety spike at the idea, guilt also pooling in my gut at the idea of saying no & letting C/N down.

He looks so excited. I don't like horror movies at all, but I also want him to be happy. You know what? I should be fine, as long as I don't slip while we're watching it. That would be bad. Otherwise, I should be mostly alright.

"Alright, sounds good. Do you want me to bring the snacks in here for us to eat while we watch the movie, C/N?"

"Yeah, please."

I nod, standing up from the couch and walking into the kitchen.

I really hope this movie isn't too scary. I don't know how well I'd handle it, if it is.

I try to push that thought aside, focusing on gathering up the snacks instead. I search through my pantry, picking out a few of C/N's favorite snacks and piling them into my hand. I grab one or two of my favorites and keep them in my other hand. I closer the pantry door with my elbow, awkwardly carrying the snack pile back into the living room.

"I could've helped you with that, Y/N. It looks like a lot."

"No, I've got it. Thank you, though."

I drop the snacks into the coffee table, taking my seat next to C/N on the couch. I pull a blanket over both of us and hand C/N the remote, sitting back and internally beginning that the movie doesn't work and we won't have to watch Annabelle.

Alas, the movie turns on perfectly fine. C/N smiles giddily at the TV screen, the sight making my heart melt.

This is going to be a long night.

~*time skip*~

C/N is staring up at the screen, totally invested in the movie. In a stark contrast, I'm directly beside him trying not to panic from the anticipation of mentally preparing myself for the first jumpscare.

The anticipation itself is almost scarier than the idea of the jumpsc-

I jolt when I see blood splatter onto a wall onscreen. I gasp in surprise at the sight. I glance over at C/N from the corner of my eye, only to see him smiling happily.

How does he like this? Oh well, I'll keep watching it. I don't wanna disappoint him. I know he's not pressuring me to do this for him, since he doesn't know that I don't like these, but I still want to make sure he's happy.

~*time skip*~

I've finally managed to calm myself down from the first jumpscare. My breathing is mostly normal again, and I'm not gripping onto the blanket for fear life anymore.

"How long is this movie, C/N?"

"If I remember right, it's around an hour and a half long. It's not too big of a movie."