Sick day (Fluff)

Y/N POV:

I'm in bed watching YouTube videos and sniffling. I sneeze again, so I grab another tissue and use it up.

Damn how many have I used today? 20? 30? I stopped counting an hour ago.

This cold is kicking my ass. I'm congested, my throat is in pain from how much I'm coughing. My small trashcan in my room is almost full again with dirty tissues. I feel super gross.

"I know what'll make me feel better."

I start texting my best friend, C/N.

"Heyyyy. How you doing?"

I go back to watching the video when I get a response.

"Hey there. I'm doing alright. You seem a bit out of it. You never type like that. What's going on?"

"Jeez what are you a mind reader? Okay fine. I'm sick."

"Wait Y/N you're sick? I'll be right over."

Wait, he's coming over? Shit.

I shoot up and start picking up the place so it doesn't look as gross when he arrives. I empty the trashcan and put another grocery bag in, placing it back by my bed. I change clothes so I don't look as gross. As I'm brushing my teeth, I hear my front door open.

"Y/N? I'm here. I brought some stuff."

"Wow you were quick. You didn't have to come over."

"Where are you?"

"I'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth."

I hear footsteps come toward the bathroom, and C/N opens the door.

"Oh Y/N. You look exhausted."

"I'll be fine. I've been sick before."

"How many grocery bags of tissues have you gone through today?"

"Uh... Next question?"

"Exactly. Now, let's get you back to bed now that you're done brushing your teeth."

"Wait. Are you trying to take care of me, C/N?"

"Yes I am. Now come on."

He starts guiding me to my bed. I look away, slightly blushing and trying to hide it. Next thing I know, I'm in bed. He takes my phone out of my hands and puts it on the charger. I look at him confused, and a bit guilty.

"You don't have to do this, you know."

"Of course I do, Y/N. You're my best friend."

Best friend. I'm just a best friend. Of course.

I try not to show my disappointment by looking at the wall.

"Okay, if you insist. If you get tired of it, just let me know. I won't have any problem with you backing out. I tend to be needy when I'm like this."

"I'm fine with that. I've seen you in all of your worst moments. This is nothing, I guarantee it. Now, is there anything you need?"

"Um... I guess I'm running out of water in my water bottle?"

"On it."

He smiles a bit, grabs the bottle, and heads to the kitchen. Once he leaves the room I smile a bit to myself.

That smile is deadly. And super contagious. Strikes me right in the heart every time.

I check my phone to see the time and lay back down so he doesn't get upset with me for being up. He comes back in with the water bottle and sets it down.