Come Home (lime)

ar1xisu request 1/6r

Y/N POV:

"Honey, this man looks like he would hate crime me for a corn chip. Do you really think he would be a good choice for a boyfriend?"

"He was nice to me, though, (friend)."

"Which is literally the bare minimum, but go on, I guess."

"He was such a gentleman."

"Respectfully, (other friend), opening the restaurant door for you once doesn't automatically mean he's a gentleman. Did he go out of his way to do literally anything else?"

(Other friend) thinks for a moment and shakes her head, proving (friend)'s point. (Friend) takes another sip of his drink and adjusts his gay flag pin on his shirt before sitting back in his seat. (Other friend) pulls out his wallet and stands up, looking at (other friend).

"I'm getting a shot. Do you want one? I would ask you, Y/N, but I know you don't drink."

I nod in understanding, taking another sip of my water. (Other friend) agrees and watches (friend) as he walks off.

"Do you really think I should do what (friend) said ghost this guy?"

"Honestly-"

I begin speaking until I get interrupted by the vibration of my phone. I look down at the screen and see the contact name, looking back up at (other friend).

"Sorry, it's C/N. I need to take this."

I stand up and weave through the crowd of drunk people and their potential future partners or one night stands, EDM music blasting from the speakers into my ears. A drunk girl bumps into me, stumbling over before catching herself with a nearby table and laughing.

She's absolutely hammered.

"Sorry about that. I might be a little bit drunk."

I know. I can tell.

"You're fine."

Before she can continue the conversation, I walk toward the front door and open it, a gust of warm night air hitting my skin.

I lean against the wall next to the club entrance and accept C/N's call.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Yes, love?"

"I have a question."

"Mhm?"

"When do you need me to come pick you up from the club?"

I think for a moment, contemplating everything before answering.

"How about in three hours? Does that sound good?"

"Would two hours be alright instead, Y/N? It's already a bit late, and we both have work in the morning."

He's got a point there.

"Yeah, that's totally fine."

"Alright, good. I'll see you in two hours, then."

"See you then. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

C/N hangs up the call, and I turn my phone off. I put my phone in my pocket before stepping back into the building.

~*time skip*~

"How am I supposed to do this? I've never had to do something like this before. I'm so used to everyone doing it to me, instead."