Don't (lemon + angst)

ar1xisu request 3/6r

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF ALCOHOL AND SMOKING, REALLY ROUGH & HARSH S*X (it's all consensual dw)⚠️

Y/N POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Oh my god, this thing needs to shut the fuck up..."

I aggressively tap the dismiss button on my alarm clock, groaning in annoyance. I turn onto my back again, rubbing my eyes.

It's way too early for this.

I sit up in the bed, squinting when I see the blinding sunlight glaring through the window.

C/N forgot to shut the curtains all the way again. Marvelous.

I use my bedside table for balance as I stand up, my head spinning as I do so.

"Fuck..."

I hold my head in my other hand until the dizziness fades. Once it does so, I slowly blink my eyes open, grabbing my robe from the closet and putting it on.

Jesus, how much did we drink last night? This hangover sucks ass. I'm gonna take some painkillers for this stupid headache.

I yawn and open the bedroom door, not caring enough to shut it. I slowly make my way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

I approach the fridge, opening it and seeing no bottles of water there.

Great, I forgot to refill the fridge. I guess I'll do that now.

I shut the fridge, walking to the pantry to grab some water bottles. On my way there, though, I notice C/N smoking on the front porch and looking at me.

He'd better not try to fuck around with me. I'm truly not in the mood right now.

I grab a few water bottles in one arm and walk back over to the fridge, putting them away. I shut the fridge again, going over to the pantry again and grabbing more waters.

I hear footsteps coming inside and scowl to myself, sighing in disinterest. I put the rest of the water in the fridge and grab the last one, setting it onto the counter.

I hate the taste of warm water. It tastes like old cardboard.

"Hey baby~"

C/N snakes his arms around my waist, clinging to me like a koala. A very annoying koala.

This bitch...

"I swear to god, if you don't get off of me, C/N..."

"Woah, easy there tiger. Chill out a bit."

"You convinced me to drink my ass off last night, so this is your fault. Don't tell me to calm down. Now get off of me."

"Or what, baby?"

That's it.

I see a knife nearby on the counter and reach for it, wrapping my hand around the base. I flip C/N and I around so he's pinned against the counter and I aim for his arm, only for C/N to stop me by grabbing my wrist.

Oh my god, again? Seriously? Of course he saw it coming...

"You're not gonna get me that easily, baby. You know you're not."

C/N flips us back over so I'm pinned to the counter, his face inches away from mine.

"This is how it's always been. Hell, that's why we married each other in the first place, Y/N."