Trash to Treasure (fluff + angst)

latteking254 request

⚠️Trigger warning: harassment, bullying, violence ⚠️

3rd person POV:

Y/N walks into the school, looking away from everyone else as they whisper to each other about him. He knows they're judging him, but he pretends not to. He looks down at the floor as he hears the hushed murmurs of his life and personality.

"I've heard that Y/N has his own personal limo to take him to school every day."

"No, it's probably a private jet."

"Oh my god, you're so right!"

The girls giggle amongst themselves, covering their mouths with their hands as if it hides the harsh way they talked about Y/N. Y/N approaches his locker and puts in his combination, opening his locker. A boy comes up behind Y/N, murmuring into his ear.

⚠️Trigger warning starts here⚠️

"Hey, Y/N."

Y/N hears the voice of the man and rolls his eyes, staying silent as he searches through his locker for his textbook.

"Y/N, I was talking to you."

Still not saying anything, Y/N closes his locker and attempts to ignore the guy.

"Y/N, look at me."

Y/N tried to walk away, but it's stopped by a hand wrapping around his wrist.

"Y/N."

Frustrated, Y/N turns to face the boy with an irritated scowl.

"What?"

"Jeez, no need to have such a hissy fit. Anyway, Y/N, I wanted to know if you could go on a date with me."

"No thank you. I'm not interested."

"Oh really? You think you're too good for me because your Daddy buys you nice things?"

Y/N rolls his eyes, trying to yank his wrist from the man's hand and failing.

"You think you're all that, huh, Y/N? You think you're the center of the universe and you get to treat everybody like trash? Newsflash, asshole, nobody likes you."

"Leave me alone."

"Oh I'm so scared. I'm shaking in my boots. What're you gonna do? Send one of your personal body guards on me to beat the shit out of me? You can't do shit to me."

Y/N feels helpless, cowering into a corner and feeling like nobody cares or wants to help. Contrary to Y/N's belief, there is somebody watching from afar that is not happy about it amused by the situation at all. In fact, this someone is absolutely fuming.

C/N POV:

I'm absolutely fuming.

I storm over toward Y/N and the asshole, tapping on the asshole's shoulder. He turns to me, laughing in my face.

"What do you want, C/N? Y/N, come get your dog. I think he got loose."

Before I can think properly, I take Y/N's wrist out of the guy's hand and pin the guy to a nearby locker, glaring at him.

"Do you really think you can do anything to me, C/N? You're weak as shit. You won't. In fact, I dare you to try me. See where that ends up."

"Okay."

I wind up and deck the guy. He kicks my side and pushes me down onto the ground, catching me off guard.

"Wrong move, bitch."