Video Games (lemon + fluff)

Y/N POV:

My group of friends and I head out of the airport and into our hotel, with one of the more extroverted ones talking to the lady at the front desk.

"How many people, sir?"

"Four of us, ma'am."

"Alright, and what type of room do you want?"

"What are the options?"

"We have single bed rooms, two bed rooms, and the penthouse at the top, but I don't really think you'll be spending time in the penthouse. You don't seem like the type to be able to afford that."

(Friend) just chuckles at the passive aggressive comment and tries to move along, but not before our other extrovert chimes in.

"Actually, 'ma'am', we will-"

(Friend) simply puts his hand over (other friend)'s mouth to shut him up and continues normally.

"We will take a two bed room please."

The lady puts that down and doesn't look up at us at all.

"Okay, how many nights will you be staying with us?"

"Just three."

"And who's paying for the stay?"

I go to raise my hand, but then C/N pulls my hand down and puts his up. Then (friend) puts C/N's down so neither of us pay.

"I'll pay for it, thank you."

(Friend) puts his card into the card reader to pay. I look over to see C/N and I still holding hands. I go a bit pink, but don't say anything so I don't bring it to C/N's attention.

"Hey C/N, why are you still holding Y/N's hand?"

I look at (other friend) wide-eyed and C/N lets go of my hand. I give a glare to (other friend), who just sticks his tongue out at me and turns his attention to (friend).

Once our stay is payed for, we head up to our room to get everythng unpacked.

"Okay, so (other friend) and I will sleep together in the bed closest to the door. Y/N and C/N will be sleeping together in the bed closer to the window."

(Other friend) seems to go a bit red at the statement and tries to hide his blush by putting his face in his hands. I giggle a bit at that and turn my attention to C/N, who seems to be frozen in place.

"You okay, C/N?"

C/N POV:

Ohshitohshitohshit we're sleeping in the same bed oh my god act normal act normal-

"C/N? Is something wrong?"

I shake my head a bit and look at the adorable fluff ball that is now right in front of my face.

"What was that, Y/N?"

"I asked if something was wrong. You've been staring off into space for a while."

"Oh, no. I'm all good. Thank you though."

That was close.

I get my stuff unpacked by our bed and get settled in.

"Hey (friend)?"

"Yeah (other friend?"

"I'm boreddddddd!"

"Since you're so 'boreddddddd', what do you suggest we do about that?"

(Other friend) seems to think for a second before getting a devilish grin on his face.