Chapter - 30

"No i want those " Jake pointed at a particular packet of snacks which Sunghoon refused to him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"No i want those " Jake pointed at a particular packet of snacks which Sunghoon refused to him. "No i already took them so find something else for yourself too eat " Jake glared at the younger who just shook his head and refused to share. "Come on let's share " Jake tried to pursue his best friend and kept on shaking his head indicating he won't share. 

"Fine then am not eating anything " Jake concluded going back to his phone ignoring the tempted desire for his favourite snack which was taken by sunghoon who wasn't wiling to share. "then don't " Sunghoon joked around teasing the elder by showing the food and eating it. 

"Take that back " Sunghoon froze when he heard the familiar voice near his ear from his back. he didn't need to looks back and make sure who it was, the packet of snack was already in jake's hands. "have it here jakey you seem hungry too let's share " Sunghoon smile brightly and gave the packet to the Australian who grinned.

Jake ate the snack along with Sunghoon, completely unaware of his boyfriend's presence who smiled and stared fondly at him. But then he felt something ticklish on the back of his neck. It wasn't Something, his boyfriend was placing kisses on the neck of his neck making jake let out a small whimper but glad it was only heard by him and heeseung who smirked in return.

"Uh heeseung-sii jake already finished his make up and if you continue this then I'll have to cover up again " The eldest muttered a sorry with his red cheeks due to embarrassment once he heard the stylist from the back calling him out.

The members laughed and shook their head continuing their tasks. Heeseung quickly went to his boyfriend, sitting next to him and stealing the snacks.

"Yah those are mine " Jake immediately attacked his boyfriend who ate the snacks and held the packet high up so the younger couldn't reach.

"Are we having a kdrama moment here? " Sunoo spoke in an interested voice as he stared at the famous drama moment in front of him. Heeseung chuckled and looked at sunoo

"You wanna see kdrama moment? " He asked making sunoo's eyes sparkled ans he nodded immediately. "Fine then "

Within a second Jake's waist was grabbed and the younger male was lifted up. Before he could even react a pair of soft and familiar lips were wrapped around his.

Jake hummed and closed his eyes grabbing the elder's collar and pulling him closer. Feeling up each other's warmth more closer.

"Sometimes they forget we exist too " The manager sighed and concluded, a smile on his face as he adored the couple.

They deserved each other, after going through this much they never gave up on each other and would never do to in the future.

Their love was just like a blossom.

The members giggled as they interacted with the fans. The concert was already nearing the end. It was their last concert now and after this they will start working on their new album, which the fan didn't know.

Blossom - Your Love / Heejakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें