Chapter - 25

Call Heeseung whipped or what he didn't care

Call Heeseung whipped or what he didn't care. He could just stare at the man infront of him who he refused to believe was a human. he has to be an angel cause no way someone can look this fine and angelic. The elder looked at his boyfriend who thought to curl his hair for today, seated in a blue knitted sweater on a white plan t shirt as he smile brightly lightening the room along with Heeseung's heart.

"It was so good like i brought so many packets of it " Sunoo spoke with sparkly eyes as he explained everything to the member about the snack he found yesterday. But heeseung couldn't care about it, his eyes only for his boyfriend who was smiling and looking excited listening to Sunoo.

"Heeseung hyung get a grip" the eldest quickly snapped back and muttered a "huh?" as he stared between jake and jungwon who was smirking to him. He quickly grew red due to embarrassment realising he was staring at his boyfriend for too long ignoring the member's talks.

"Shut it won" Heeseung mumbled shyly as he quickly averted his eyes to Sunghoon who was telling something. "How about you hyung ?" Jay suddenly mentioned heeseung who grew nervous because he wasn't paying attention to them.

"u-uh I wasn't paying attention so what were you talking about ?" the eldest awkwardly scratched his neck and looked at the members who side eyed him. "well we could sense that you were busy staring " Sunghoon fake a smile and stared at the elder with a creepy big smile on his face making the eldest genuinely feel scared.

Why is hoon so weird ? he just thought

"We were asking if you wanna tag along with us to the mall ? we are leaving tomorrow so we thought to enjoy for today" Jay spoke with his one eyebrow raised while hand resting on knees looking like he was judging his existence.

"Yunie must be going to ofcourse i will come too" Heeeung replied knowing very well that his boyfriend would not miss these kind of hangouts. "See told you" Sunoo smirked and hit sunghoon with his right elbow making the male just groan a bit.

It's been a week since the incident and jakes ankle is better now, he can walk.

"Alright so it's 12 pm right now so let's meet here after one hour ? " Jungwon announced while glancing at his watch making the members agree and go to their own rooms.

Nearly 45 minutes passed by and the members were getting ready to go.
"Wanna wear out matching sweaters? " Jake suddenly asked pulling out two identical sweaters which had a pattern a puppy and deer in between, of course thr sweaters were customised for the two gifted by the company.

"Sure " Heeseung smiled widely as he took the sweater from his boyfriend's hand and placed a kiss on the younger's cheeks before going to the bathroom to change his pants and sweater.

"Perfect " Jake exclaimed as he stared at the male who came out of the bathroom wearing the deer sweater with a black ripped jeans, sitting on the couch to wear his black converse shoes.

"Get changed fast babe " Jake nodded hearing the elder and quickly went towards the bathroom to get changed himself too. Second later he emerger out of it wearing the same sweater with puppy and wearing his blue ripped with his high sole converse shoes.

"Let's goo" Jake shouted and dragged his boyfriend by his hand as he noticed the time displayed on the wall clock. Heeseung chuckled at his boyfriend's act and tackled his boyfriend in a back hug as they laughed and walked like a penguin to Jay's room where they all decided to meet.

"You are here " The second eldest exclaimed as he carefully applied some perfume on himself, not strong cause he know their leader will get triggered from it. "Oh yo " Jungwon yelled with a smile on his face as he came out of the bathroom in an adorable fit.

"We are here too " Ni-ki spoke as he dragged sunghoon by his hand who looked like he was whining for something. "Stop it will you? " An annoyed Ni-ki snapped at the former ice skater who quickly shut his mouth and smile awkwardly after hearing the youngest's Threatening.

"Uh come one let's leave " Sunoo entered the room and spoke as he quickly went outside the room again after seeing the members nod and leave the room one by one.

The mall wasn't that far away from the hotel they were staying in. It was just 15 minutes from there. As soon as the members reached their they quickly exited the car noticing how the security was suddenly tight because of their arrival.

"Well the prada and tiffany and Co store? " Jay spoke and glanced at the two stores which were just beside each other.
"Tiffany " Jake and heeseung spoke at thr same time making them look at each other and smile.

The members looks at them with eyebrows raised "why do you wanna go to tiffany? " Sunoo asked making Jake laugh "well we wanted to buy matching jeweleries " Heeseung explained making the members look at them in awe and nod.

The group parter their ways as the couple made their way towards the store on the other side of the same floor.
"Woah yunie you look so elegant there " Heeseung said with wide eyes as he admired the pic of his boyfriend displayed outside the store making the younger male just blush.

"Let's go hyung" The younger dragged the male inside and the couple was immediately greeted by staff.

"Ah Mr. Lee and Mr. Sim it's pleasant to have you here what can i do for you? ' the female staff asked with a friendly smile as she approached the couple and immediately identified them.

" Well can we check on matching jewelries from spring T collection? " Jake shyly approached the staff who nodded with a smile and lead the way "this way please "

The couple looked through many sets of jewelries but one set seemed to attract them both "yunie look " Heeseung held the younger's hand and showed him the set making Jake gasp "it's so pretty"

"Sir you can have your Initials engraved on it with more symbols like heart, stars or anything you like " The female explained making the two look at each other with smile.

"We will take this, please engrave J and H along a blossom flower "

___________________________________________

It's not the end :)

Btw I'm writing a new heejake boke called follow which is already published, it's a social Media au hope you check it out ✨

Also another book publishing after the end of blossom

Stay tuned ~

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛