Chapter - 18

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What in the world how did they know ?" Jungwon worriedly glanced at the members whose faces were all drenched in fear. Heeseung quickly looked at Jake whose eyes were already getting teary and hands trembled a bit as he was scared "W-what will we do now " all the members diverted their eyes to jake who looked shaken and visibly scared. 

"Babe calm down "Heeseung quickly engulfed his boyfriend in a hug who shrinked in the elder's embrace making the manager look at them with wide eyes. 'So the news is true " The manager spoke and massaged his head making Jungwon look at him with a bit fear. 

"They don't have to break up right hyung ?" all the members snapped their head towards the manager after hearing the leader's question. the Manager looked at Jake and Heeseung who looked at him with hope in their eyes while hugging each other tightly, feeling scared to let go of each other at the moment. 

The manager sighed and shook his head "Well we already took the article down and fortunately no photos was attached " the manager spoke making the members sigh a bit in relief. 

"Thanks for letting us know about you two and don't worry much we will catch the hotel employee and it's okay we will also release the statement and deny the news along with filling a lawsuit " The manager spoke as he smiled softly at the members assuring them that the company will take care of the mess. 

"but Heeseung and Jake you need to be careful as some fans can be coming for you btoh specially Jake cause heeseung has a bigger fandom and they may attack you left and right cause they are too delusional " a female staff member spoke making the members just nod.

he suddenly motioned all the members to leave the room except Heeseung and Jake making the members worried. heeseung eyed the members and nodded towards them kind of assuring them to leave while still caressing the younger's hairs who was snuggled in his embrace. 

" you both i know it's really hard for you two but please try to understand, we can't reveal your relationship now cause you still have your tour and we don't want you all to be harmed in any ways. " 

" no please it's okay hyung, we understand your concern towards us and the group and we are sorry for causing this trouble " Heeseung spoke as his own eyes started to get a bit teary as he pulled the younger closer to himself. 

"It's our job to protect you all and please don't give up on each other just because you are idols doesn't mean you can't have a love life. it doesn't matter if it's a boy and i hope your fans understand this in upcoming time " The manager patted heeseung's back and glanced at the two members before leaving the room to give them some privacy. 

"It's alright yun you heard him right ? we are okay taking this hate ? i'll take it all for us jaeyun ah " Heeseung spoke making jake finally to pull out and look up at the elder. 

the elder's heart immediately dropped when he looked at his boyfriend whose face was drenched in tears and eyes were now red. " Please stop crying Yunie " Heesung said not realising his own tear which he held for a while dropping after watching the younger cry. 

he heard jake chuckle while wiping his tears and then looking at elder. Jake softly cupped the elder's face and that's when heeseung realised he himself was crying. " says the one crying " The younger spoke in his soft tone while wiping the tears off the taller's cheeks before placing a soft kiss on his cheeks. 

"I'm sorry for crying " heeseung spoke making Jake frown and firmly look in the elder's eyes.         "hyung you know you don't always have to be the strong one " jake spoke making heeseung look at him in confusion. 

Jake pecked the elder's lips before continuing " if you are there for me then remember i'll be there for you to, i want to be the person who you want to tell all of your feelings not the one from whom you have to hide it" the younger assured the elder and soon enough the tears from the elder's eyes again started to fall making jake smile and hug him tightly. 

" i am so scared" heeseung spoke and jake was quick enough to rub his back and tell him to let it go. " what if they try to hurt you or me, us what if our members are hated because of our deed wait not even ours just mine i was too stupid to kiss you in hallway even when you warned me 

" no one is at fault seungie and we are okay we are fine " jake spoke and looked at heeseung who did the same while tears ran down his cheeks " we are together in this okay ?" the elder smiled through the tears and pulled his boyfriend in a kiss. 

the kiss was a significance of assurance and trust they held in each other, showing that they won't be alone in this. 

___________________________________________

Wrote it in hurry so was it okay? 😭

☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*

Blossom - Your Love / Heejakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें