Chapter - 12

"Ah waeee" Heeseung whined making the members laugh at him.

"Hyung you don't wanna be with me? " Sunoo sulked as heeseung quickly shook his head "it's not like that sun, I just wanted to be with jakey " Heeseung pouted making the 02z roll their eyes.

"Sad he's with me now" Sunghoon grinned as he kept his hands on Jake's shoulder and pulling the elder closer, definitely trying to get on the eldest's nerves.

That's why heeseung was sulky and whiny. It could have been any other member with Jake but why sunghoon? Heeseung didn't hated the younger but it's just that the two bets friends were too touchy and giggly making heeseung pout and sulk for attention.

"Uh fine " Heeseung rolled his eyes and held sunoo's arms and pulled him towards their room.

"Alright guys so all of you assemble here sharp at 3 pm, you can rest till then after that we will start the shoot" The manager announced before dismissing the members who just nodded and left to their rooms.

.

"Yoi the bed is soft" Jake plopped himself on the bed after taking a shower making his best friend chuckled and immediately smirk.

"How about a.....PILLOW FIGHT" Sunghoon shouted the last part as he hit the elder with pillow. Jake groaned before standing up and hitting his best friend with the same passion.

Suddenly chaos erepted the room as the two males kept on shouting and hitting each other with the pillows. Jake gasped when he felt that he was pushed on the bed and without a warning sunghoon sat on his stomach and smirked as the elder was trapped now.

In a flash, the elder's pillow was taken by his best friend and thrown somewhere in the room. Jake groaned as he know that he won't be able to anything and is trapped by all side.

Jake quickly held sunghoon's throat, just for teasing making sunghoon drop his pillow too and hold Jake's throat. It actually looked like if the two were trying to kill each other.

Just when the younger was going to hit Jake, the room's door opened making them glance at the startled and confused figure standing there.

"Are you murdering each other or what? "

.

"Jay hyung do you want to play games with me ? " Jungwon asked with a adorable grin on his face as he approached the elder who was sitting next to niki.

Niki, jungwon and Jay were sharing the room and for now Jay and niki were all showered up and sitting on the bed while discussing something which was definitely not known by the leader.

Before Jay could reply, the maknae interrupted.

"What kind of games? " Niki excitedly asked wanting to play too.

Jungwon suddenly blushed as his mind clicked, thr maknae surely didn't wanted to address it like that but jungwon found the other meaning of it.

"Why are you red? " Jay confusingly looked at jungwon waiting for an answer, worried that the younger may be actually sick or something.

"Ah nothing yeah so how about overwatch? " The leader asked with his red cheeks and doe eyes, staring at the elder.

"YES SUREE" Niki shouted happily.

"I didn't asked you? But alright you can" Niki pouted hearing the leader. "Rude" The maknae mumbled under his breathe which was unable for the other two too hear.

"Wait lemme ask heeseung hyung too cause for sure sunoo will be asleep " Jay said with a smile on his face making jungwon's smile drop.

Jungwon pouted and nodded making Jay quickly call heeseung and ask him to come to the room.

In just a few moments the eldest entered the room and looked around to guess what's happening.

"Hyung let's play overwatch" Niki said and Jay and jungwon nodded looking at the eldest

"That's alright but let's call yunie and hoon too? " Heeseung said with sparkly eyes making the other three look at him blankly. Of course it's heeseung so Jake has to be there too.

Jay smirked as he got an idea"nah don't disturb them, let's them spend their lovely time together " The second eldest grinned when he saw the frown appearing on his only hyung's face.

"What do you mean? " Heeseung asked as the smile had no more a trace on his face.

Jay signalled Niki and called him near him, Niki immediately understood what was happening and joined in

"Oh well they would be surely touchy or cuddly right now like " Jay signalled Niki and Niki immediately started acting.

""Hoonieee give me cuddles please ~" Niki started to act like Jake while Jay did for sunghoon making jungwon control his laugh.

"Oh my cutie pookie yunie of course come here " Jay opened his arms and let Niki come hug him.

"Hoonie kwisses please~".

" Of course yunie kwisses for my pookie baby-"

"Yah shut up you dumbasses" Heeseung yelled being clearly annoyed making Jay and Niki drop their act and join jungwon in loud laughter.

"It's the truth hyung" Niki smirked and stuck his tongue out to tease the elder making heeseung more annoyed.

Before heeseung could start scolding, they heard loud screams from the next room which was of non other then Jake and sunghoon.

"What's that? " The two eldest of thr group quickly ran towards the room and opened the door, but the scene just startled them.

"Are you two murdering eachother Or what? " Heeseung exclaimed horrified

___________________________________________

02z are crack heads.

✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧