Chapter - 8

"Dinner time bitches" Jay yelled from the kitchen, but to his surprise on the pocketz came.

"Huh where are the others? " Jay asked as he leaned on the counter, staring at jungwon and sunoo with questioning eyes.

"Riki and sunghoon hyung are sleeping and I guess Jake and heeseung hyung too" Jungwon replied as Jay sighed, removing his apron.

"Fine you both go wake Riki and hoon, I'll see the other too" The younger two nodded, running to the room to wake up the youngest and hoon.

.

"Oh you are awake, I thought you were asleep" Jay said as he entered the room of the eldest and Jake, and immediately spotted the younger sitting on with a headphone and watching a drama on his tab.

The younger removed his headphones and replied "ah no hyung is sleeping, he was tired " Jake pointed out and indicated to the eldest who's whole body was submerged in the blanket, hugging Jake's waist but of course Jay couldn't see that.

But Jay didn't failed to notice the pink color appearing slowly on the puppy like male's cheeks.

"Uh are you fine? " Jay asked as he furrowed his eyebrows not understanding the sudden change.

"Uh nothing, I'll wake him up and come for dinner "

"Yeah thanks" Jay replied making the victory sign with his hands before closing the door and leaning on the door a bit.

"They seemed a bit weird" Jay mumbled as he shrugged his shoulder off,  making his way towards the kitchen area.

.

"Wake up hyung" Jake groaned as he tried to wake heeseung but elder wasn't even budging a bit.

"Fine" Jake mumbled as he quickly tickled heeseung making the elder finally wake up and laugh a bit.

"Jaeyun stop it" The eldest laughed a little and said in his deep voice making the younger stop and roll his eyes.

"Yeah finally now stand up, we gotta have dinner" Heeseung smiled at the younger giving a sweet peck on his boyfriend's cheeks making him blush

Boyfriend... My boyfriend.... Jaeyun is my boyfriend..

Heeseung smiled brightly at his thought and held the younger's hands dragging him gently towards the dining area. Seems like non of the members noticed them holding hands, the two took their seats, next to each other as the members chatted a bit.

"Jay ah do you need some help? " Jake said as he stood up from his seat, looking at the elder who was clearly struggling with the loads of dishes.

"Well it will be nice to have some help tho" Jay replied with a smile on his face when he saw the Australian boy already picking up the pot and making his way towards the table.

"Woahhh it looks so tasty" Sunoo exclaimed as he beamed with happiness, slightly clapping his hands, eyes smiling making the hyungs chuckled at him.

"Sunoo hyung pass me the rice please " Riki called out for help from his hyung as the other just nodded, doing as he was asked too.

"Oh btw heeseung hyung looks happy" Jay said as he sat next to the youngest, directly in front of sunghoon.

"Oh because I am Jongseong" The eldest replied with a bright smile as all the members who were eating quickly looked towards his with a sense of curiosity and interest.

"Ah any specific reason? " The leader asked as he wiggled his eyebrows in order to tease him making heeseung giggle.

"Ahh won ah look what you did to your face" Jay scolded the baby leader, who was sitting on his one side, pulling out the tissue from the tissue box and gently wiping the younger's mouth.

Jungwon rolled his eyes and smiled slightly as he enjoyed the attention he received.

"Yeah so answer the question hyung" Sunghoon spoke as he cut the beef into small pieces, putting some in sunoo's and niki's plate before grabbing a glass of water.

"Oh well me and jaeyunie started dating today " The eldest nonchalantly replied while cutting the beaf for himself and his boyfriend.

Jake chocked onto his food and coughed out loud, jungwon looked at heeseung with startled eyes while sunoo and Riki froze, sunghoon who was drinking the water spat it on Jay's face who sat there with his eyes closed and unreadable expression.

"Oh my god am sorry jay " Sunghoon worriedly exclaimed as the eldest of the 02z just passed a sarcastic smile before grabbing the tissues and willing his face with it making sunoo and Riki burst out in laughing.

"Yeah so where were we? Right you and jakey dating.... Congrats I already knew you both were gonna end up together but you being the bitch you are took a lot of time to realise it" Jay replied with a smile on his face, gripping on the knife he was gonna use to cut the beef tightly as he glared at sunghoon.

"Uh yeah thanks" Heeseung replied awkwardly as he sensed Jay's mood towards sunghoon and the eldest didn't say anything to Jay calling him a bitch.

It's not a time to mess with Jongseong...

The eldest thought.

"See wonnie even they are dating now, when about us? " Jay smoothly flirted making Riki and Jake again choke on their foods.

The switch of mood? What the hell.... The youngest thought.

Jungwon just smile cutely before taking the tissue from the tissue box and throwing it lightly making it land on Jay's face.

"First wipe that spit off your face properly" Jungwon replied casually making the members burst out in laughter at the leader's sassy remarks.

They all support us..... I'm happy, I'm finally dating heeseung hyung.

___________________________________________

✧*。٩(๑˙╰╯˙๑)و✧*。