Chapter - 23

"He is angry " Jay simply spoke as he eyed the eldest who had a blank expression since the morning. Sunoo just looked at him in disbelief saying " Hyung we know he is angry " Ni-Ki just sighed with an annoyed face as Sunghoon kept on poking his stomach " Dude stop will you ?" Ni-Ki snapped at the elder who looked at him offended " You brat i'm older then you "

"Yeah old roach' Ni-Ki mumbled under his breathe while fixing his mic before they resume their rehearsals. The members were all in the concert hall preparing for their concert in evening, except Jake who remained in the hotel room.

Heeseung quickly turned his head to the familiar male who came back from the hotel to check up on one of the member who stayed back. " Hyung was he awake ?" Heeseung asked the male who looked at him and smiled with a nod on his face. "Well i woke him up and helped him to go for breakfast " the manger concluded making the members sigh in relief. 

"When will hyung come here? " Ni-ki sipped on his coffee before questioning the manager. Yes, Jake wasn't going to perform but he will be present there while sitting on a chair.

"Probably around early evening " The manager replied making the maknae make a understanding face ny forming his lips in a 'O' shape.

"I don't think it's safe for him to be present here " Heeseung suddenly interrupted making the members sigh and shake their heads on the elder's protective nature. "Hyung i know you are worried for him but try to understand how he will feel after seeing us all on the stage when he is alone in the hotel room"

"Then imagine how he will feel when we all are performing and he is sitting alone in a corner " Heeseung snapped but seems like Jay was already prepared with a reply. "Atleast he will be with us and can enjoy the vibe, better then leaving him in the hotel room with no safety"

Heeseung sighed knowing what the younger was saying was true, but he can try help but feel worried for his boyfriend. Jake's ankle along with his right arm was fully bandaged. The scratches and marks on wrist got worse last night so the staff had to wrap them up along with his ankle.

"Let's just get back to rehearsal" Jungwon announced while the members replied by going back to the stage after their little break.

Hours passed and the members were now done after having their lunch and were back to stage after taking a half and hour break as they don't immediately practice after eating. The members were now just checking the stage and equipments trying to relax their bodies before the concert.

The members who were joking around and checking the surroundings looked around confused when they heard the staffs giggling about Something. They grew more Curious when more staff members joined and kept on giggling about Something which they didn't seemed to know.

"Noona what are you talking about? " Sunoo asked not able to keep it to himself anymore as the members too looked at the staff with curious eyes. "Oh there is golden retriever backstage who isn't letting jake go, the scene was so cute " The staff women replied making the members run to her.