Chapter - 17

Heeseung smiled to himself as he entered the younger's hotel room. Carefully walking to him, the elder sat beside his boyfriend who was in deep sleep.

"Yunie wake up " Heeseung softly Caressed the younger's soft skin on his cheeks before planting a kiss on it making Jake stir a bit in sleep.

"Jaeyun ah wake up " The elder spoke once again but a bit louder making the younger male to just squint his eyes and move himself just to burry his face in his boyfriend's thighs.

"Not waking up huh? ' heeseung spoke as he ruffled the black locks of the younger male who was still in his Dreamland.

Heeseung just sighed before carefully picking the younger up who opened his eyes and looked around sleepily. " Am I flying? " Confused sleepy Jake spoke still not able to acknowledge his boyfriend who had his arms wrapped around him while slightly picking him up.

"No you aren't flying pretty " Heeseung suddenly spoke making Jake giggle and snuggle himself in the elder's chest.
"Morning hyung "

Smiling softly heeseung replied hugging back the shorter male "morning to you too jaeyun ah " With a soft kiss on the younger's forehead.

"What is the thing which don't occupy space or has mass. " Jay suddenly asked making all the members present on the table turn their attention towards him.

"I swear if it is again one of your nasty jokes Jay" Sunghoon spoke with his mouth full of food as he glared at the elder and threatened him.

"It's good trust me so answer now " Jay spoke making members think for the answer. "Well if we go on opposite side then it's the definition of matter tho, a thing which occupies space and has mass " Jake spoke making all the members look at him with impressed face.
a
"Woah you are very close to the answer Jake " Jay appreciated the fellow 02z making sunoo look at hik with sparkling eyes.

"Is the answer unmatter hyung ? " Sunoo asked making Jay laugh "of course not sun there is nothing like unmatter but you are still close"

"Huh then what can the answer be " Jungwon raised his eye brows and asked his hyung who looked at him with a wide smile on his face.

"It doesn't matter won ah " Jay spoke making jungwon frown. "No hyung I wanna know the answer please tell me " Jungwon asked the elder again who just shook his head.

"It's the answer won, it doesn't matter is the answer funny right? " Jay said and laughed out loud making all the members stare at him in disbelief except the maknae who laughed out loud.

"Lmao it's so funny hyung " Ni-ki laughed loudly making all thr members just ignore the two and continue eating their food without giving the two a second glance.

"Stupid " Jake mumbled under his breathe while munching on the food which was followed by sunghoon who sat on his right side "I agree "

"I like you outfit riki " Jake spoke with sparkling eyes as he glanced at the youngest who just entered the room.
"I know right I got good choice " Ni-ki spoke with a small smirk on his face as he model walked to the Jake who laughed out loud.

"Your jacket looks so good to hyung " Ni-ki complimented the elder who smiled widely and held his jacket while giggling and showing it to the younger. "I know right so do you wanna switch your jacket with me? " Jake suddenly asked making ni-ki's smile drop.

"Nooo I love my jacket hyung " Ni-ki said making Jake frown "but you liked my jacket too " Jake spoke with a bit of sadness as he wanted to get ni-ki's jacket but failed to get it.

Ni-ki felt bad for the elder but still he won't give up on his jacket cause he liked it a lot.

He was about to speak when he saw heeseung standing behind Jake with his arms crossed while staring straight ar ni-ki with a look on his face which definitely said 'agree to him' making ni-ki gulp.

Shit shit shit

Ni-ki ranted in his mind as he awkwardly glanced at Jake and then back to heeseung and then back to Jake.

"I changed my mind hyung here you can have it " Ni-ki said making the elder quickly look at hik with happiness in his eyes making heeseung smile brightly.

"Really thanks " Jake spoke and ni-ki internally cried while switching the jacket with Jake before looking at heeseung who was now smiling while looking at Jake like a "weirdo " Ni-ki mumbled under his breathe and soon left with the members for their soundcheck before the concert.

"It was fun but tiring " Sunghoon spoke as he plopped himself on the couch before grabbing a bottle from the table to take a sip from it.

"I know right but it's still good to see enegnes " Jay said while massaging his neck a bit.

The members relaxed in the back stage room getting some rest when suddenly their manager rushed in the room with a panick expression on his face.

"Guys hurry up it's urgent" The manager said as the members quickly gathered around him with a tabloid in his hands.
"Look at this, it's serious" The manager spoke with a panicked voice making the members glance at it and once they did their heart stopped for a moment.

Breaking News
Are Enhypen's member Lee Heeseung and Sim Jaeyun dating each other?

A hotel employee says that she caught them kissing in the hotel hallway but no proof is yet Submitted.

Could it be true?

___________________________________________

The plot of the story started :)
Don't worry I'm not gonna make it a angst just a bit but not something that would harm them in the story.

☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*(❁´◡'❁)