chapter - 29

(Why is this so cute T_T)

The members were at the venue for their Fansign getting ready to meet the fans. The day before the concert was scheduled for their fan sign and the members can't help but feel excited and nervous too.

The couple was very nervous because they would have to meet the fans and they were really worried about it. What if they were again attacked? This time thr hate speech would be directly given on their faces, if there was one to begin with.

"Oh are we like matching clothes? " Heeseung grinned when he noticed his boyfriend who was sitting on the couch wearing the same sweater as him. The elder stared at his lover who confusingly looked at him and tilted his head before scanning the elder's clothes and widening his eyes.

"Oh that's amazing " Jake's eyes sparkled as he looked at his sweater and then Heeseung's. Both the boy were wearing  a sweater contrasted of green, purple and orange color along with a blue ripped jeans. The difference was just that Jake's jeans was a bit light in color compared to his boyfriend's, just a bit.

"Noona am I done with the makeup? " Heeseung' asked the stylist who smiled as she saw the male looking at Jake with desperate eyes. "Yeah you are done now you can relax and do anything you want, sunghoon- ssi it's your turn now "

Smiling brightly heeseung jumped on his way to approach his boyfriend and once he reached he plopped himself next to him, side hugging him and shrinking in his embrace.

The moment was adorable, both heeseung and Jake's eyes on the younger's phone as Jake showed him some edits of them. As Jake's hand ruffled the elder's soft locks who's head was on Jake's shoulder.

"Woah are the fans detectives or something? This video is before we even confessed and look at us already being a couple" Heeseung let out an impressed comment, in disbelief of the fans eagle eyes.

"Aww look at you looking at me and singing your line in Polaroid love " Jake teased the elder who let out a silly smile, hugging his boyfriend close and rubbing their noses together. "Well cause you are my Polaroid love " Kissing the younger's smooth cheeks heeseung replied.

"Oh and why were you glancing at me here? I was just singing my verse " Jake pointed out at the video where they were singing live at kiss the radio show and he noticed how heeseung was looking at him with a small smirk and proud eyes.

"Damn that looks so flirty" Heeseung completed making Jake scrunch his nose
"Answer me seung " Jake spoke in a more demanding tone which lead  heeseung too chuckle and do as his boyfriend please.

" Not my fault, your voice was angelic and you looked like an absolute angel " Heeseung gave the honest response. The video was at those moments when heeseung was still realising his feelings for Jake after jay's continuously naggings.

The two stopped watching the phone after a few minutes and cuddled on the couch, relaxing their bodies until other members get done with their make up. Good thing that they already got it done at first.

"Hmm you are so cute " Heeseung hugged his Boyfriend close, looking directly in his eyes making Jake turn a bit red due to the sudden action and words of his boyfriend. "Can i kiss you? " The elder continued making Jake just chuckle.

He loved this nature of heeseung. The elder would always ask for his consent if they were in front of anyone. But if they were alone his boyfriend would still ask for Permissions.

"That was sudden but gladly " Heeseung smiled at his boyfriend's response and hugged him tightly before pulling the younger in a kiss who let out a satisfied hm.

"Look at them kissing each other when we are having our make up done " Sunghoon spoke in an irritated tone as he stared at the two from the mirror.

Ni-ki who was just next to sunghoon having his make up done let out an annoyed sigh "Let them be hyung " He spoke but groaned when sunghoon hit hit arms "shut up kid".

" Yah why did you hit me?? Sunghoon concluded when he felt the maknae's hand hititng his arms.

Ni-ki just shrugged his shoulder and replied with a "every action had an opposite and equivalent reaction "

"1, 2 3 connect hello we are Enhypen " The group introduced themselves and the loud cheers and screaming of their fans.

The members interacted with their fans and sat on their places, sunoo - ni-ki - sunghoon - jake - heeseung - Jay and lastly jungwon.

The fan sign was yet to start but before it they answered the questions asked by the fans, carefully picking the folded notes one by one.

Heeseung read the not in his mind first and playfully glared at the fans making them laugh "yo why do you need to know yunie's MBTI? It's CUTIE btw " Heeseung laughed and pinched the younger's cheeks who rolled his eyes but then smile brightly.

"MOM AND DAD " one of the fans shouted making the whole group break into laughter except one member

"THAT'S MY MOM AND DAD " ni-ki shouted without thr mic with the same desire making the whole venue laugh.

The group continued to answer the questions and once they were finished they got back to their respective places to  sign and talk to the fans.

The members now continued to interact with fans who were shamelessly flirting with them and joking around until heeseung let out a warning "engenes you are allowed to flirt with him but not FLIRT with him " Heeseung pointed at his Boyfriend who sat next to him.

"Woah is that cookies? " Heeseung turned around after hearing his boyfriend. He immediately melted on spot when he saw the younger male.

His boyfriend was looking at him with his puppy eyes while wearing puppy ears  on his hair which was gifted with a fan.
"Who gave him those puppy ears? " Heeseung asked the fans in the mic making an engene nervously raise her hands.

"God bless you he looks so adorable " The fans cheered when heeseung concluded his sentence. The elder male turned towards his boyfriend who was same but now with a small blush on his face.

"You want the cookies yunie? " Heeseung asked as he showed the packet to the younger who nodded.

"Here have it, open your mouth " Jake happily obeyed ready to eat the cookie but to his surprise the elder took one end of the cookie between his teeth and quickly fed the younger, not forgetting to cover their faces with the notebook he had in his hands to sign for the fan.

The fan who was in front of heeseung froze and she along with the other fans screamed on the top of their lungs to witness the scene in front of them.

Heeseung pulled out with a smirk on his face and jake just looked down his whole getting dark red.

___________________________________________

This was so hard to write, I hurt my thumb pretty badly and now it's swollen 😭

Anyways hope you enjoyed this 💜

**✿❀ ❀✿**