Chapter - 4

"You all this is the villa we rented for you all, hope you like it now go rest well for lunch we will order food and for dinner you all can cook" The manager said as the members nodded and quickly ran off to their respective rooms they decided in the bus while travelling.

The members were now in their rooms, all showered up and ready to have a quick nap and rest

"Jaeyun ah which side of the bed do you wanna lay on? " Heeseung asked as he stood near the bed and watched the younger male who was applying lotion on his hands and legs

The elder male's eyes unconsciously travelled to the younger's hands who was gently tapping on his legs, apply in lotion, while his shorts slide up a little.

"Hyung hyung" The elder snapped back to reality when he heard jake calling him.

"Finally you listened, where were you lost? " Jake giggled and questioned making heeseung frustrated.

Dang you heeseung..... He thought to himself

"Yeah am sorry so w-what were you saying" The elder cleared his throat and asked jake who chuckled cutely and came closer to heeseung who blushed and stepped back a little.

"Uh-hh" Heeseung sounded while he took a small step back.

"Huh what happened? " Jake confusingly asked as he tilted his hands and looked at heeseung before raising his hands and gently touching the elder's forehead making the elder startled.

"W-what"

"Hyung are you having fever? Your face is so red" Jake worriedly asked as he cupped the elders cheeks making heeseung more frustrated then before.

"I'm f-fine" Heeseung replied as he gently held Jake's hands which were on his hands.

"Jake can i have your charg- nvm" Jay interrupted but immediately smirked as he looked at the duo in front of him.

"Looks like I interrupted something am sorry " Jay wiggled his eyebrows before leaving the room and making the duo look at each other with wide eyes.

"Uh that's good then" Jake replied as he backed off and quickly diverted his eyes to somewhere else in the room.

"Uh um so yeah what did you say? " Heeseung asked as he too diverted his eyes and now stared on the bed.

"Yeah I said I don't mind sleeping on either side, now let's lay down" Jake said as he quickly laid on the other side while heeseung laid on the side of his bed.

.

"Guyss wake up, lunch is ready" Sunghoon came and shouted on the door making the eldest male groan in annoyance and wake up.

He looked at his side and smiled watching Jake sleeping peacefully.

Keeping his head on his elbows, heeseung took a while to admire the younger's feature and after he was done, he slowly and gently shook the younger's body.

"Jaeyun ah wake up " Heeseung called out in a soft voice as he saw the younger scrunch his nose making the eldest break out in giggles.

"Oh my god so cutee" Heeseung whispered as he gently booped the younger's nose making thr younger groan and squint his eyes.

"Uhh hyungg" Jake called out as he sat on thr bed.

"Wake up jaeyun, we gotta go down lunch's ready" Heeseung said the younger nodded and ruffled his messy hair, making heeseung internally coo.

.

"Wahhh the food was so tasty " Niki shouted as he ran to the living room, jungwon and sunoo following him from behind.

"Stop before you three get hurt " Jake shouted as he warned the maknae line.

"Alright eommaa" Niki shouted ad thr members laughed making Jake blush a little.

"Chill jaeyun they won't get hurt" Heeseung assured as they again heard the maknae shouting.

"Thanks daddd".

.

" Wahh the meat looks so nice" Jungwon said as he looked at Jay and heeseung who were grilling the meat while sunghoon was preparing drinks, Jake was making the ramyeon, maknae line setting the table.

"AHH LET'S ALL GET DRUNK TONIGHTTT" Sunko shouted as the members giggled holding their drinks of course except Niki who had cola in his hands.

.

"Jeez these guys are so troublesome" Heeseung and jungwon cried as they handled the drunk members.

Jungwon and heeseung had drinks too but they didn't had that much compared to the other members.

"Fine I'm taking jaeyun with me" Heeseung said as he approached his roomate for now who looked at him with doe eyes.

"I'll take Jay hyung" Jungwon said as he quickly put his arms around the elder's shoulder.

"Then I will take sunghoon and sunoo hyung" Niki said as he received nods from jungwon and heeseung.

.

"Jaeyun you will get hurt" Heeseung worriedly said as the drunk male just kept on giggling and playing around.

And just then as heeseung predicted, the drunk younger male stumbled on the stairs and fell backwards but good thing heeseung was just behind him so he quickly held him.

"Are you okay? " Heeseung asked but the younger just stated in his eyes.

The two male stared right into each other's eyes, closer to each other, feeling each other's breathe on their faces and body closer then ever.

"Hyung can i tell you something? "

___________________________________________

ヾ(^-^)ノ(๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و

They are so cute T_T