Chapter - 22

"He's sleeping " Jay spoke making Heeseung sigh in relief and press a kiss on the sleeping male's forehead before going back to his seat. Jay wanted to sit with his mate for their flight to Singapore making the males there now with the puppy like male already in his slumber. 

Heeseung swears that when he heard his boyfriend sob back at the airport his world stopped for a moment. but Jake wasn't crying at the moment he just sobbed due to the pain in his wrist but Heeseung still saw the glossy eyes of the younger when his boyfriend was just denying it. 

"I suggest you to have a good sleep hyung we have to face the crowd in Singapore too" Ni-Ki suggested the elder male who was his seatmate for the flight. Heeseung just hummed while staring into space making the youngest look at him with a bit sort of sadness and anger towards those people. 

within no time the eldest male was pulled in the warm embrace of NI-KI who just assured him by saying " It will be okay hyung" 

No it wasn't okay.

after a flight of like 17 hours when the members landed in Singapore it was already 8 pm there. Sunoo could just scoff as he saw the crowd afar from them in disbelief "Don't they have a life to take care of ? why in the world there are so many of them ?"

Jake just sighed carefully plugging his airpods to avoid the screams. "They need to grow up " the male spoke in a rather harsh tone while pulling and rolling the sleeves of his shirt making his blueish red bruise on wrist come in sight. the members stared at him in shock, this wasn't the usual Jake they saw and now they realised that their soft hearted members was definitely triggered and mad. 

the younger male motioned the members to make their ways first and interwined his hands with his boyfreind's before pulling him with him, following the members through the crowd which seemed double of the crowd they faced in the US. as expected the other members were the first one to reach and were immediately settled in the car waiting for the couple to arrive. 

on the other side the couple struggled a lot more then before, the crowd was really too much for them. Jake who was leading the way felt some painful scratched on his delicate skin of the arm which was exposed. He harshly took his hand from the people who forcefully grabbed it but sadly the damage was already done as he saw so many scratches from the girl's nails on his arm. 

Heeseung saw it and glared at those girls before looking at Jake who signaled him to come forward and lead the way. the elder obeyed and sighed in relief when he saw the bodygaurds pushing the girls away in pure force. just when the elder thought it would be end he glanced at the car which they were getting closer too. 

But what he didn't expect to feel was the sudden harsh push from the back. It was so hard that he stumbled forward but thankfully didn't fall down. But he looked back in worry when he heard the painful groan of the familiar male from his back. he could see that the crowd was a but far from them because the bodygaurds harshly pushed them back leaving Heeseung and jake in a empty space between the crowd surrounded by bodygaurds. 

The elder didn't think twice and picked his boyfriend who was dropped on the ground while whimpering in pain. the first thing they need to do now was to quickly get out of the crowd. The elder walked through the path which was made as the bodygaurds made a big enough space between the couple and crowd. 

Heeseung's ice cold stare with a whimpering mess Jake who was picked up in the bridal style because of the pain in his feet was enough to get the crowd backwards. 

Reaching the car the eldest settled the younger male in his arms in the car making the members look at them with pure concern. Heeseung didn't say anything as he slammed the door of the car startling the members and taking his seat next to his boyfriend. keeping quiet he carefully took off the younger's shoes and socks before rolling up the end of his jeans.

"Shit " Sunghoon mumbled as he saw the male's swollen and red ankle while worriedly glancing at his face. Jake was trying his best to not let go those tears of pain while heeseung stills didn't say anything and inspected the younger's ankle.

"Those bitches " Sunoo spoke while side eying out of the window with a disgusting expression on his face.
"I have to talk to the company about this matter this is getting out of hands " The leader spoke as he furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at the swollen ankle of his hyung

"This is seriously not okay " Jay mumbled to himself as carefully took the younger male's arms and saw the scratches which were nearly bleeding.

Heeseung looked up at the member, not wanting to look at his boyfriend afraid he will see his face clutched in pain. That's what happened when he looked up at the younger male, he wasn't crying, sobbing or something in fact he carried a blank expression on his face but his eyes we're full of pain at the moment.

The members just sat quietly as they saw none of the two spoke anything.

"I Doubt he will be walk properly at this moment " Heeseung finally spoke making all the six other members snap their head towards the eldest.

"Huh? " Jake tilted his head and looked at his boyfriend who sighed and cupped the younger's cheeks by his one hand while the other remained on his hands, Caressing them ever so softly.

Jake widened his eyes before speaking
"N-no i can " He said worriedly making the elder just sigh. "Not at this moment yunie " Patting the younger's head who just bit his lips in nervousness about the condition of his ankle.

Ni-ki just sat there without saying a thing, he's hands clutched in a fist as he just stare at heeseung and Jake with thoughts in his mind.

They didn't don't deserve this pain, the world is just so cruel...

The members just took a nap before reaching the hotel except Ni-ki eho was just deep in his thoughts.

On reaching the hotel thr members were quick to reach their room and trst for a while after meeting st the couple's room as the doctor was called over to check the younger's ankle.

"I suggest you all to leave the room for a moment " The Doctor said making the member nod and leave the room feeling worried. Their concerns grew more when they heard the painful scream of their fellow member while the staff members were trying to comfort him.

The other peeked through the door not able to keep their concerns low and after receiving the nods from the staff member. But their heart dropped once they saw Jake's face buried in his hands while the doctor kept on going through his ankle.

The doctor sighed and stood up making Jake finally let out a groan after looking up. "It's a bit serious " The male said and all the staff member along with the group looked at the doctor.

They saw as the doctor spoke something to the manager before leaving the room making the manager sigh and glance at the seven males in from of him.

"Jake can't perform at the concert tomorrow"

___________________________________________

Yeah this was the end of angst, from the next chapter it will be gonna be okay.

Spolier : heeseung's speech at the concert

( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )