Chapter - 6

"Let's go and play in the pool" Niki happily shouted as he jumped in joy and pointes towards the pool.

"Sureee" Sunghoon smiled brightly as he agreed with the idea and looked towards the other members who also nodded.... Except one.

"I don't wanna it cold" Jake whined as he shook his head making sunghoon go towards him.

"Ikeu come" Sunghoon held Jake's hands and tried to pull the elder towards him making heeseung frowned and looked at them.

"Oh mickey you are so fine" The maknae sang out loud making sunoo slap the back his head and indicate him to remove his headphones.

"Oww hyung why did you hit me " Niki complained and pouted making sunoo just roll his eyes.

"Shut up dumbass and come inside the pool" Sunoo flicked thr maknae's head making his pout turn bigger but he smirked when his eyes met Jungwon's eyes.

"1.2.3" Niki and jungwon mouthed to each other as the smirked and quickly jumped in the pool and pulled sunoo too in the pool making the members burst out in laughter.

Except heeseung

Whose eyes were glues to sunghoon's hands on Jake's waist, trying to get him in the water. Heeseung didn't even realised that he was staring at them when he heard his name calling.

"Heeseung hyung" Jungwon yelled as heeseung diverted his eyes towards the leader still glancing at the best friends over there.

"Finally you heard, I called you for 4 times in a row where are you lost" Jungwon said as heeseung just kept his frowning face and took a glance at jake before saying

"Nothing was just spaced out won" Heeseung replied as the leader just confusingly looked at him and just nodded.

And that's when they heard a loud splash and a yell Following it.

"PARK JONGSEONG" Sunghoon and jake shouted as the eldest of the 02z just laughed loudly before jumping in thr water too.

"That was sudden Jay" The Australian pouted as he teamed up with the youngest 02z and tickled Jay.

"Ow heeseung hyung, niki save me" Jay managed to speak out as he laughed out loudly making the eldest and youngest turn their heads towards them.

They quickly went towards the 02z , niki holding sunghoon's hands and trying to separate him from Jay.

Jake flinched when he felt a chest on his back and arms wrapping around his waist making him immediately stop tickling Jake and look towards his back but he immediately regretted it.

Heeseung's face was so close to his, that he could clearly feel his breathe on his lips and seems like the elder didn't mind it cause he was staring right into Jake's adorable doe eyed with his gaze.

Glad the members didn't see them and before they could, Jake separated them and with a crimson red on his face he pouted trying to act cool.

"H-hyung why did you? I was having fun tickling jay" Jake managed to say out loud as he tried to not make the moment awkward but seems like the eldest had another plans.

The eldest member just crossed his hands on his chest looking at Jake with the same gaze and oh boy Jake could swear he could faint as he saw his hyung, looking at him with that gaze, t shirt stuck on his body as it was wet and water dripping of his hair. The man in front of Jake looked too sinful at the moment that the younger could swear his knees got weak and he thanked God that he was in pool so it wasn't that obvious.

"Don't touch or let Anyone touch you like that jaeyunie, understand? " Heeseung said as the younger felt butterflies dance through his body.

"See our plan is working" Jay whispered in sunghoon's ears who smirked and nodded looking at their flustered best friend infront of the dominant hyung.

"Heeseung hyung is literally staring at Jake like he will devor him in a go" Sunghoon whispered back as Jay giggled in return and gave a not so loud high five to the fellow 02z.

And just then they heard Jake sneeze and in to time, heeseung's hands were gripped gently on Jake's, pulling him out of the pool and making him sit on the chair placed nearby.

"I told you that you will catch cold" Heeseung said as he took a towel from the other side and bent down, gently wiping the younger's face and drying his wet hair.

Jake didn't said anything in return and just let out another sneeze making heeseung sigh.

The eldest held Jake's hands and without turning back he announced

"Me and jaeyun will be off, we are in our room" Heeseung said as he went inside the house leaving the members just blank.

"Woah" Sunoo said out.

.

"Achooo" Jake sneezed as he came out of the shower wearing a oversized t shirt and short with them.

"Come here" Heeseung who was sitting on the bed, turned off his phone and called the younger towards him who went towards him without saying anything.

Heeseung just grabbed the towel and dryed the younger's hair which the younger didn't do properly.

"You wanna say something? " The eldest asked as he sensed that the younger wanted to say Something.

"Hyung did I do something last night? "

___________________________________________

I wrote this yesterday but forgot to publish it 😭 am sorry for that was to sleepy 🥲

ヾ(^-^)ノ(≧∇≦)/