Chapter - 24

"It's all right babe hold on me " Heeseung calmly spoke while the shorter male just shook his head and lightly held on his boyfriend making the elder sigh

"Hold on I said yun" More firmly the elder related but the younger male just grew nervous. "I don't wanna hurt you " Jake said in a tiny tone.

"You aren't darling but if you don't hold on to me then we both will surely get hurt " Heeseung spoke as he glanced at the pouting boy who nodded. Wrapping his arms around the taller's neck while his legs carefully around the elder's torso.

"Good " The elder spoke and placed his hands on his boyfriend's hips and waist as he gently picked him from the counter and exited the bathroom to approach their bed. As jake can't stand and walk, heeseung made the male sit on the counter to brush his teeth and his skin care before they cuddle to sleep.

Gently placing his boyfriend on the bed the elder placed a soft kiss on his forehead before going back to the bathroom to get a quick hot shower.

Jake played with his phone while waiting for his boyfriend. He was already showered up with a bit of heeseung's help, blushing a little at the flashbacks of the moment minutes ago.

"Babe I filled the bath tub with water" Humming to his boyfriend Jake just relaxed himself as he felt arms picking him him up from the back.

On reaching the bathroom heeseung made Jake sit on the tils around the bathtub to remove the younger's bandages from his ankle. "It's recovering well " The elder spoke with a sigh of relief as he saw the ankle of his lover recovering well.

It's been three days since the concert and now the members were staying in Singapore for 2 more days before flying back to Korea for their last concert. After heeseung's speech the media and fans were very much under control and they hoped that things will go right in their homeland too.

"Come on let's get you undressed and get your bath fast " Heeseung said making Jake blush "I can do it myself seung " He replied in a calm yet nervous tone as his boyfriend just shook his head. "Don't be shy from me sweetheart now let's not delay " Heeseung carefully helped the younger to remove his I shirt my removing it making the smooth toned skin of the younger come in sight.

"Dang I wasn't able to see this in guilty challenge " Heeseung spoke as he eyed rhe younger's body "well cause you were literally having a gay panick and ran back " Jake smirked and replied making the elder's ears turn red due to embarrassment.

"Get to bold aren't we " Heeseung chuckled and gently placed his hands on the younger's waist to pull him up to his embrace and remove his shorts.

"You aren't trying to do anything else right  lee " Jake whispered heeseung's ear who just chuckled and replied with a " Wasn't babe but if you want then I can "

"Nah thanks I wanna bath and sleep tight"  Heeseung giggled before placing his boyfriend in warm water who Immediately relaxed. "Now that's what I wanted " Jake said with a relaxed soft sigh making heeseung pout.

"We could have bath together but you don't agree see " The elder spoke watching his boyfriend get soaked up in water with his closed eyes as he let out a soft hm.

Heeseung chuckled and looked at the boy relaxed in the bath tub before grabbing his boyfriend's shampoo bottle and sitting on the tiled area. "Lemme just wash your hair" The elder said making Jake look up at him with a smile and nodded.

Gently putting some shampoo on his hand the elder carefully and softly massaged it on the younger's scalp who let out a sigh of comfort. The younger opened his eyes and took some bubble foam formed by the soap and giggled before taking it in his hands and calling for his boyfriend.

"Seungie " Heeseung hummed in response while focusing on the younger's hair, suddenly a soft pair of hand was pressed on his cheeks with something moist. That's when he realised the soap on his cheeks and looked at his boyfriend who was laughing.

"Funny huh let me get you " The laughs of the younger grew louder when his boyfriend tickled his bare skin. "Alright leaving you now, your hair is done so get quick okay? " Heeseung kissed his boyfriend's lips and left the younger in the bath tub.

"Thinking about me yunie? " Jake flashed back from his thoughts as he heard his boyfriend and felt him plopping next to him on bed. "How did you know? " Jake chuckled and shook his head as he sighed with a smile when he felt heeseung burying his head inside the younger's crook with his arms wrapping around his slender waist.

"Tired huh? " Jake stroked the elder's hair who let out a hmm in relaxation, feeling comfort in Jake's embrace and through his actions. " Yeah was tired but not anymore "

"Oh and why is that? " Jake teased the elder who giggled in Jake's crook making Jake feel vibrations through his body.
"Of course you yunie, your presence itself is so relaxing " Jake smiled on his boyfriend's reply and placed a kiss on the elder's hair before continuing his actions.

"Do you think it will be okay back home? " Jake suddenly asked making his boyfriend just look up and pass him a soft and assuring smile.

Heeseung intertwined their hands together while still laying on his boyfriend, pressing a soft kiss on his boyfriend's hand.

"We already made it clear to them and they will understand yunie, it's not our fault that we love each other it's their problem if they can't accept us now please stop doubting in yourself and focus on us they are shits if they hate us"

Heeseung joked making his boyfriend just laugh. Heeseung could just fondly looked at his boyfriend loving the sound of his laugh.

___________________________________________

I don't know what I wrote 😭 hope it's okay

♡´・ᴗ・'♡