chapter - 2

"What no way" Heeseung immediately reacted with widened eyes.

Liking his own bandmate? No this wasn't what heeseung ever thought about.

"Bruh but your glances say it all" Jay rolled his eyes and replied.

My glances?

"Well hyung i think everyone except you knows how much your eyes linger for him " Jay said as he stood up from the couch ready to go but turned towards heeseung

"I think you need to give it some thoughts hyung, try to see jake from different perspective" The American male left leaving his hyung deep and lost in his thoughts.

Change my perspective? For Jaeyunie? But...

The elder's thoughts were interrupted by the maknae groaning as he accidentally hit the corner of the couch. the eldest looked at the youngest male as Ni-ki sensed that something was troubling his hyung, so he decided to approach him and help the elder out.

"Heeseung hyung, is something troubling you ?" Ni-ki asked as he sat beside his eldest hyung who just gave a small nod.

"Do you also think i like Jaeyunie ? romantically ?" Heeseung straight forwardly asked, startling the maknae a little.

"What are you talking about ?" Ni-Ki hesitantly asked his hyung as Heeseung just groaned and shook his head. "Ah I don't know, maybe Jay was just saying it randomly, and i shouldn't take what jay says seriously" Heeseung said in a breathe making Ni-ki just look at him in daze

"w-what ?" Ni-ki frowned as he tried to understand the topic, but the elder just again shook his head and patted the younger's head.

"It's just some nonsense by Jay, don't worry about it i'm totally fine" Heeseung said in an emotional voice as ni-ki just awkwardly smiled and just watched Heeseung going away.

"Why is everyone so weird in this dorm" niki mumbled.

.

 "Yes Heeseung he's just your brother, your younger brother and best friend and if people have other thoughts about you too then avoid jaeyun yes avoid him" Heeseung mumbled to himself as he took a deep breathe before entering the bedroom and quickly going off to sleep.

.

"Heeseung hyung can you help me with this ? " Jake called as he pouted a little trying to wear the knitted sweater which had a few hole pattern on them.

Heeseung chuckled as he heard thr younger, "of course jaeyun ah come here" The elder called out as jake happily went to him finally getting help.

The elder male slowly took the sweater from him, patting the younger's head to indicate him to be still. The younger obeyed as he remained still watching his hyung help him.

Heeseung slipped down the sweater through the younger's head and hands, finally tucking it till his waist as he smile and looked up at the younger's face immediately laughing.

"Jaeyun ah your hair" The elder giggled as he put his hand forwards and gently fixed the younger's head.

Smiling gently heeseung stepped back, but that smile immediately vanished when he saw Jay, who was behind jake and smirking at him.

"Jaeyun I'll be back " Heeseung said as he excused himself making the younger just nod his head.

Jay just smiled at heeseung who glared at him before exiting the room.

.

"Alright you all can stop practicing now and come in the green room" The manager called out as the members all followed him to the green room.

"Why? " Sunoo asked as he cleaned his sweat with the towel.

"As the tour is over, you all are receiving a vacation, we are going to danyang" The manager announced as soon as all the members settled down.

The members happily cheered as they heard the news "daebakkkkk" Sunno smiled brightly and clapped his hands.

"When are we going? " Jungwon asked

The manager turned towards him and replied "tomorrow morning, so as it's afternoon now you all can go back to dorm and rest for a bit and then start packing"

The members nodded as the packed their stuffs and went towards the car, ready to leave.

___________________________________________

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆