Chapter - 26

"It's alright guys I can stay at dorm " Jake protested and assured the members who felt bad for the male who would stay alone at the dorm. The concerts were officially finished and the situation was better for the couple then before, of course they were still attacked left and right but atleast it wasn't physical now.

The group was back at Korea after finishing their tour at New Clark city. It's still a week before their fate+ concert which was in seoul which means they have time and decided to visit their families.

Jake's family officially shifted in Korea except his brother who was still in Australia but at the moment his family was in Australia as it was a sudden plan that the group was visiting their families.

They only had 3 days and it was not possible for Jake to go and come back cause it will require a lot of travelling and he won't be able to spend time with family. Ni-ki was going to visit his family too cause Japan was still closer leaving Jake alone at the form by himself.

"You can come with me babe " Heeseung interrupted calmly making Jake snap his head towards the elder with his eyes widen a bit "no no you can enjoy with your family I don't want to interrupt your time " Jake immediately refused not wanting to spoil someone's visit just for his greed.

"You know you are not someone yunie " Heeseung suddenly spoke making Jake look at hik with confusion "I know you are thinking how my family won't like cause I brought someone but you aren't someone you are my boyfriend, my partner and you don't know how eager my family is to meet you " The eldest kissed the back of the hand of his boyfriend who just Blushed.

"Are you sure hyung? " Jake asked in a tiny voice still unsure of the proposal.

But when he saw his lover smiling at him fondly his worried drained out "hundred percent sure yunie "

And that's how Jake was there sitting on the passenger seat as the eldest drove the car. Of course the eldest member was allowed to drive a car as he was of legal age and had a driving licence. Until heeseung drives safely the company is totally okay with it.

The couple laughed and chated while listening and shouting to the songs which were playing from Jake's playlist, consisting both english and korean songs for their comfort. "How much more time hyung? " Jake asked as he looked at scenery outside his window which showed the countryside, it looked much peacefully and livelier then seoul which was a busy city.

"Just an hour darling you can sleep if you want " Heeseung assured the younger who quickly shook his head "it's alright I won't sleep it's better to be awake and keep you company"

"But-" "No but seung and it's nearly sunset if I slept now then I won't be able to sleep at night " Jake immediately interrupted his boyfriend and excused making heeseung just sigh in defeat.

It was strange how both the people didn't even realise that an hour passed by and they were so near to the elder's house.
The sun was already set making the sky paint in dark shades of red, orange and yellow.

Jake could feel his heart beat rise as they neared the elder's house and in not time the car was parked in front of the house.

Heeseung who seemed to notice the younger's trembling hands quickly held onto them and face his lover. "Relax yunie they love you a lot and you already met heedo hyung right? " Placing a tender kiss on the younger's forehead heeseung looked into the younger's eyes which seemed to get more relaxed now.

"I know but i still feel nervous seung " Jake mumbled as heeseung just fondly ruffled the younger's hair and pulled him into a sweet and assuring kiss.

Soon the younger calmed down and the couple took out their bags from the back seat and rang the door bell of the house. They could hear the sound from inside which seemed like a woman screaming in delight.

Within no time the front door was opened and a familiar woman which the younger saw a few time in pictures and videos calls was revealed. "Oh my god jaeyun ah you are so handsome honey " Heeseung's mom quickly pulled the younger into a hug making Jake giggle adorably and return the hug.

"What? " Heeseung blinked his eyes and stared as he truly didn't expect that.
"Oh god my son grew more taller " Heeseung smiled fondly as his mother came to him and caressed his head affectionately.

Jake now knows where the elder got that smile and loving nature from as he saw mrs. lee. His other doubt about thr elder's good looks were cleared to when Mr. Lee, heeseung's dad arrived there.

"Honey let the kids in first " Mr. Lee laughed and pulled the couple inside thr house, helping them to settle on the couch.

"Jaeyun you are more handsome in reality" Mr. Lee sipped on the tea which was served to them making Jake flustered. "U-uhm thanks Mr. Lee I too knew where heeseung hyung got his looks from when I saw you " Jake commented making the elder's let out a hearty laugh.

Heeseung could just smile when he saw his boyfriend interacting well with his parents. He expected it, Jake was really adorable and well mannered guy. He knew how to make someone Comfortable with them.

Heeseung made eye contact with his dad and he could feel how his dad was satisfied with his choice. "You choose the right man heeseung ah I'm proud of you" The male smile widely when his dad whispered to him and patted his back.

"Heedo hyung " Jake smiled widely when he saw the familiar male enter the living room. The two already met before and player basketball together making them already closer.

"Hey bud you forgot to play soccer with me " Heedo said with a laugh as he side hugged the younger male who quickly apologized "sorry hyung you know the schedules right it was hectic "

"It's alright Jake we can play tomorrow in the morning when this sleepy head would be in slumber " Everyone except heeseung laughed who had his ears turned red due to embarrassment.

But heeseung could still smile as he saw how comfortable the younger was getting with his family. And he could wonder if the moment could get more perfect then this.

__________________________________________

Just three exams remaining and am happy cause those three are my specialty and my favourite :)

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩