Chapter - 13

"Are you two murdering eachother or what? " Heeseung spoke as he frowned and looked at the two guys who looked like they would kill each other anytime soon

"Hoon was tickling me hyung" Jake spoke as he glared at his best friend, not leaving his neck.

Sunghoon didn't budge and smirked while eyeing his best friend. He could see how the eldest was glaring at him, more like the position they were in.

"Woah are you both fucking or what? " Heeseung could just curse at Jay for his wierd remarks "Park jongseong what the hell? " The eldest glares at the second eldest who just shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly.

"I mean they look like they were planning to, not my fault" Jay answered with a slight now as he smirked a little when his eyes met Sunghoon's.

Wait these two are definitely planning something Jake thought and widened his eyes as he felt sunghoon move closer to his face.

"Ew get away hoon" Jake threatened his best friend who didn't seemed to move away as the elder asked him too. "Hoon move before I choke you " Jake again replied but this time gasped when he felt sunghoon's hands leaving his neck and immediately touched his own as within a second his hands were pinned down on the bed.

"Bro what the-" Before Jake could even complete his sentence he heard loud yells coming from the eldest.

"PARK SUNGHOON I KNOW THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PISS ME STOP IT" Jay and sunghoon could just laugh loudly, Jake could feel his best friend detaching himself from him and standing up to approach Jay.

The two 02z laughed loudly while Jake just made an annoyed face while heeseung glared at them and looked at the two with clearly done expression.

"What shall I do with you two" The eldest shook his head and stood there in disbelief.

.

"Alright guys so two teams will be divided for now, 4 people for badminton while 3 people for archery. Please come one by one and pick up a stick, the color on the end will help to choose the teams so now start" The staff member announced and instructed the members who listened attentively and nodded while doing as they were asked too.

It's been 15 minutes since their shoot for the en o'clock episode began. It was a sports game, the two from 4 people who will loose will clean the mess after their dinner while the one who will score thr lowest in archery will do the dishes.

02z were coincidentally choosen for the archery making heeseung pout, he wanted to spend and be close to his boyfriend but seems like fate was playing with him. Heeseung along with the maknae line was ready to play badminton, jungwon and heeseung as partners while the opponent was sunoo and niki who were quite good in it.

Competitive spirit rose up in the members as they played the games with focus, not wanting to loose and either clean the mess or do the dishes.

As the games came to an end loud cheers along with disappointed groans could be heard from the 7 members.

"Nice" Sunghoon smiled brightly as he hugged his best friend making them both jump with smiley bright faces. "Bastards" Jay mumbled under his breathe not wanting to be caught by the camera as he sighed and accepted his fate to do the dishes.

"I'll help you hyung" He heard the familiar voice behind him making him turn and smile softly at the shorter figure.

"It's alright won you don't have too" Jay assured making jungwon pout. "Nah me and heeseung hyung lost the game too, heeseung hyung can clean up by himself I'll help you with dishes as I'm sure it will be more of a work" Jungwon spoke making Jay smile brightly.

"It would be great, thanks jungwon" Jay replied with a bright smile on his face making the leader reciprocate the action.

"I never agreed to it" Heeseung mumbled under his breathe as he heard the conversation between the two.

"It's alright hyung I'm there for you" Heeseung smiled as he realised to whom the voice belonged too. He didn't even had to turn around to look, he already knew that his boyfriend was there with an absolutely adorable smile on his face.

And the elder was right.... There stood his boyfriend looking so cute as he hair were all over the place due to wind and a cute grin on his face making heeseung's heart and sadness melt away.

As much as heeseung wanted to protest the younger, he couldn't. Yes he may sound selfish but he couldn't have his boyfriend to himself for the the day and seeing him interact with everyone but not him made the eldest feel sulky.

So despite not wanting to make the younger work, heeseung agreed as he thought he could have some time with his boyfriend without cameras around and he would surely not let Jake do any work.

"Thanks yunie, let's go and see if Jongseong needs help with dinner then we can relax a bit? " Heeseung smiled as he ruffled the younger's head who nodded making heeseung whipped.

___________________________________________

I have all the plots ready for this book :) so will update more regularly now.

Also happiest birthday to our boba ball of happiness, we love our leader yang 💜✨

✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧