Chapter - 1

" 나도 모르게 when you call my name " Heeseung sang out his lyrics for Polaroid love with a smile as he stole glances of Jake

"It's like a polaroid love ,사랑 촌스런 그 감정,근데 내 가슴이 뛰어" Jake sang the last verse and immediately looked at Heeseung's direction but found the male already looking at him.

Blushing a little Both the males sang continued singing and soon the song came to the end also making the end of the concert.

The boys came closer to each other and held hands, Jake next to heeseung, holding their hands with tender smiles on their faces, the 7 boys bowed together to show their gratitude towards their beloved engenes and ended the concert with glory.

.

"Ah I'm so tired" Jay said as he plopped himself of the couch with sunghoon and sunoo following his actions.

"Good work everyone, we all did well" Jungwon cheered out as he grabbed the towel and wipped his sweat.

"It was so wonderful" Heeseung started to speak as he gulped down the water and tossed the water bottle to the maknae who gladly took it.
"Engene seeing Polaroid love was such a heaven to the ears" The eldest among the 7 males continued as the members agreed and continued to chat on the topic.

"Great work guys, as your tours gave ended you get 2 days off" The Manager announced with a smile as he patted the boys back.

"YAY HOLIDAY LET'S GOOOO"

.

"When will you confess your feelings to him Jake? " Sunghoon suddenly asked startling the mentioned male.

"What the heck hoon stop someone will hear us" Jake worriedly glanced to see if anyone was there.

Jake felt Nervousness in his body when he heard his best friend. Jake loved his fellow bandmate, romantically though and it was none other then Heeseung.
It's been nearly three years since the boy has been crushing over the eldest. Yes you can see it was since iland but Jake was not that quick to realise it.

"Stop avoiding it jake, members are already on their beds asleep, it's just us here in the kitchen ... Now tell when? "
Sunghoon said as jake sighed

As sunghoon said, Jake sighed. He knew he always avoided the topic and would either run away or make excuses but seems like this time the fellow 02z wasn't going to let it pass.

"Hoon it's not gonna work out. I don't even know if Heeseung hyung likes me, what if I confess and he finds it disgusting? I can't risk my precious friendship with him hoon" Jake replied as sunghoon protested

"What the hell jakey? He won't find you disgusting and belive me I think he likes you too" Sunghoon's eyes softened as he tried to console his best friend.

It hurted sunghoon, it really did. He just wanted his best friend to solve it as soon as possible. Though Heeseung never confirmed it but deep down sunghoon felt that the feeling was mutual between the two.

"We will see about that hoon" Jake mumbled as sunghoon pulled him in a hug calming him down.

"It's okay, I know you both will work out" Sunghoon whispered As Jake could only smile a little and pray it to be true, he's been waiting for three years now...

"I heard he is really handsome " The trainees talked about a certain male who recently joined.

Lee Heeseung confusingly looked around the room not understanding what was happening.

Lee Heeseung known as the Ace trainee , wasn't very good at socializing. Everyone wanted to be his friend for their own good and some were scared of him thinking he got a dark aura.

"Uh what's happening? Who are they talking about? " Heeseung approached a few trainees who were whispering, startling them the trainees replied to him

"There is a new trainee from Australia, he beated 500 people alone and came here and you know his visuals are no joke" The male said as Heeseung made a O mouth.

Suddenly someone patted on his shoulder from back as Heeseung could hear a few gasps.

"Hii are you Heeseung ? I heard a lot about you" The male innocently smiled at Heeseung stared at him in daze.

He looks like puppy yet so handsome.... Heeseung thought and immediately understood that it was the boy everyone were talking about.

"Yeah I'm Lee Heeseung" The elder male introduced himself with a nervous smile, his introverted side showing off but he calmed down once he saw the younger male smile brighter.

"Ahh I'm Sim Jake or you can call me Sim jaeyun " The male introduced himself as he passed a cute smile.

"You can call me hyung"

"Yeah like you got someone too " Heesueng rolled his eyes as he talked with Jay.

"Come one hyung, you have Jake too" Jay giggled not knowing how his sentence got Heeseung confused

"I got jaeyun too? What do you mean" Heeseung frowned as he waited for the younger to answer him. Heeseung loved to call the younger make by his korean name... Jaeyun he loves the way he immediately smiles hearing the name.

"Huh? I mean just like I got woniie, you got Jake too" Jay confusingly asked as Heeseung frowned more.

"But you love jungwon romantically, so isn't it different for me and jaeyun? " Heeseung replied and now it was time for Jay to frown.

"Uh you don't like Jake ? " Jay asked as he scratched the back of his neck, questioning himself if he sensed it wrong
But they clearly look like the love each other deeply Jay thought as he waited for heeseung to answer.

"Of course I love Jake as bandmate and a best friend tho, isn't it different from your and jungwon's love? " Heeseung asked

"I mean...... You don't like Jake romantically? "

"What no way "

Or do I?

___________________________________________

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩