Chapter - 27

Jake just stared at the man infront of him thinking how can he be so perfect. the younger just came back from taking a shower just to spot his boyfriend giggling while laying his head on his mother's lap who lovingly caressed his soft hair. As much as jake wanted to go down and join them rather then staring from the staircase he didn't. 

He smile for the last time and went back to the elder's room not wanting to disturb the family who seemed to be having fun at the moment. he carefully sat on the edge of the bed and tears started to escape his eyes. he knows he is selfish to think like this but he suddenly misses his own family who were in Australia at the moment. 

he was not having flashbacks of his life in Australia where he lived his life at the fullest. there was no one to judge him and he could do whatever he wanted, with his friends. Oh god how much he misses his friends who were so happy when they heard their dearest friend got into the audition. Jake still remembers how they cried loudly and hugged him and kept on saying how incomplete they would be without him. 

the younger took out his phone and stared at his family's pics. he looked so happy in those pics, watching those pics made him smile through memories. He can't even remember the last time he met his family. Oh, then he realised he didn't met them once after coming to this path. As he swipes through the pics his smile only gets wider, tears still brimming out of his beautiful orbes. 

But that smile dropped when he came across a pic. He was on his brother's back while his mother and father stood on his either sides while in between stood his Grandma. he forcefully smile at the pic as he stared at her pic for too long. if you ask his biggest regret in his life then it would be not being there for her when she was taking her last breathes. 

the startled younger hurriedly wiped his tears and coughed a bit to ease his voice when he heard footsteps coming up. he was glad that he didn't cry for long cause his eyes and nose could get red. he smiled widely when he saw heeseung enter the room and opened his arms wide to which his boyfriend chuckled and immediately laid his head on the younger's chest, hugging him tight. "Why didn't you come down ? we were waiting " 

"you looked so cute so I thought to just stay here " jake kissed the elder's head and ran out of the embrace to go downstairs. the wide smile from heeseung's smile dropped when his boyfriend left the room.

Even if the younger don't show it, heeseung still felt the sadness and saw how his eyelashes were wet from crying. Even if heeseung don't wanna be nosy, he still took the younger's phone which was next to him on the table. He knew the password of the phone with was heeseung's birthday date but in a creative way. The couple kept each other's birthday as their passwords but in a secretive way so that no one can guess it.

For Jake it was 5120 , heeseung's birthday reversed with Jake's year reversed. And for heeseung it was 5101 again in the same pattern.

The elder opened his boyfriend's phone and was stunned to see the photo album of his family opened. That's when it hit heeseung, even if Jake was him he still felt somehow lonely because his family was very far away at the moment. Seeing the elder with his family made him miss his own and this all must have made him feel guilty, guilty for feeling selfish when it wasn't even.

But his worries dropped when he heard the familiar laugh of his lover from downstairs. He kept the phone in his pockets and moved Downstairs to witness a heartwarming scene.

Jake was cuddled with heeseung's mother as she showed him the knitted scarfs she made for the couple. Another Relaisation came to heeseung, he don't have to worry about Jake missing his family cause he knows his parents and brother and not gonna make him feel lonely. Even if they aren't his own family he can still feel the motherly love and fatherly care along with the teasings of the elder brother though heeseung's family.

Heeseung joined the other Downstairs and the whole family along with Jake had a great time together. Eating dinner and singing some songs the elders felt tired and everyone one by one took their departure. 

"Ah i'm so tired" Jake gasped as soon as his back hit the soft material of the bed. "What do you mean tired ? I drove us here and then washed the dishes too " heeseung joked as he locked the door of his room and went next to his lover. "Why did you lock the door ?" Jake calmly asked on which heeseung just smirked. 

"Do you want someone to brag in when i'm making out with you love ?" jake blinked his eyes and before he could process anything he felt a pair of arms lifting him up and kiss his lips lovingly. blood rushed to jake's cheeks on the elder's action but nevertheless he held the elder by his neck and reciprocated the action with the same passion.

"Okay stop now " jake whispered to which his boyfriend obediently followed. "Was just kidding yunie, i just have the habit to lock the doors when i sleep here " Heeseung clarified to with jake just hummed and laid back on the comfortable bed. but seems like he can't sleep peacefully because his boyfriend uttered another sentence which took him back. 

"Remove your hoodie " heeseung said as he removed his own hoodie and told the younger to do so. jake confusingly did as the elder said and now as both the males removed their outwears their black underneath t shirt being the only thing they were wearing on their upper bodies.         

"what- oh"jake smile brightly when his boyfriend burried his head in embrace seeking comfort. 

"Good night love" 

___________________________________________

Help how did I forgot to publish this 😭 i wrote it like 6 hours ago and now saw that there are no votes or comments and them realized