Chapter - 7

"Hyung did I do something last night? " Jake nervously asked as heeseung directly stared into his eyes

The elder moved closer and rested his hands on the younger's waist pulling him closer making Jake's breathe hitch.

"H-hyung what" Jake whispered as heeseung just nonchalantly shrugged his shoulder.

"Just holding you baby" Heeseung smirked and replied making jake widen his eyes and feel his knees weaken.

If it wasn't heeseung holding him then he would have surely fell on the floor.

"H-hyung" Jake called out as he stared deep into the elder's dark orbes.

"Yess yunie? " And that's it Jake blushed deeper making heeseung smirk and feel proud of the impact he has on the younger.

"Hyung what's happening" Jake whispered in a low tone but the elder still managed to hear it.

The elder placed his other hand on the younger's waist too, pulling the younger more closer then he already was.

"Baby you forgot what you said to me last night" Heeseung replied in his low tone, lips few inches away from the younger's plump one.

"Want me to make you remember it? " The elder asked and moved closer to Jake's ears making the smaller male shiver a bit as he felt the elder's hot breathe on his ear.

Suddenly heeseung pulled Jake by his collar, just like Jake did to him that night.
"Stop giving me hopes hyung when you can't return the feeling" The elder said in the younger's ears, in his low tone and that's it.

The younger finally remembered what he did last night.

What have I done, heeseung hyung is gonna be now distant from me, he's gonna hate me, the members the fans oh god engene will be so much disappointed in me. Why did I have to do this? Am so stupid.

And just as Jake was thinking, a tear slipped out of his eyes making heeseung panick.

One thing about Jake was that the male was never too confident I'm himself, he was always the main target by fans and antis which lead to a lot of troubles and rumors. Being an overthinker he is, didn't helped at all too.

Heeseung immediately understood what happened and cupped the younger's cheeks gently "look at me yunie" The elder stated but the other just shook his head, still looking down.

He felt ashamed, ashamed of himself and scared that everyone will hate him now.

"Yunie" Heeseung again called out but this time with a little more firmness making the younger jolt up and look at him.

And when he did, heeseung immediately embraced him watching the younger's teary eyes.

"I-i'm sorry hyung" Heeseung just frowned and looked down at the younger who was clutching the elder's shirt tightly.

"Am really sorry" Jake once again said but heeseung just shut him off with a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Stupid" Heeseung mumbled as Jake looked at him scared now.

It's happening, he's hating me now

"Stupid you are yunie, can't you see I like you too, a lot. It's been few days since I was in doubt my feelings for you, I felt those butterflies hit me when you were near me and those jealousy sparking in me when someone other then me held you" The elder pulled him closer

"You are a little too perfect to not be loved yunie, I like you a lot and I really do, last night when you confessed I was the happiest but thought that it was just because you were drunk but when I woke up in the morning, I saw it in your eyes and knew that it was the truth"

Heeseung confessed directly stating in the younger's eyes which were a bit glossy but no more tears were falling out of them anymore.

"Hyung " Jake whispered as he looked at heeseung, not able to control ad a tear came out of his eyes but he immediately wipped it and hugged the elder close.

"I have been waiting for this moment for nearly three years now " Heeseung was shocked as he heard the younger's words who was now hiding in the crook of his neck.

Three years? I'm really the worst to not notice jaeyun's love for me damn.

"I'm sorry yunie but you are mine now" Heeseung said as Jake blushed but then the elder realised something.

"Yeah so finally, sim jaeyun the prettiest boy I ever met, the cutest fluff ball and the kindest soul..... Do I get this honor to be your boyfriend? Yes or yes " Heeseung smiled brightly as he pointed at both his cheeks, indicating the two choice yes or yes

Jake smiled cutely, tip toeing a little and moving towards the elder's right cheeks   kissing thek softly and then to othe left cheek kissing it softly too. The elder felt heaven when he felt those feather like soft lips on his cheeks.

"I see it's a yes" Heeseung giggled along with the younger and pulled him in a hug once again.

"Lee heeseung and sim jaeyun are officially boyfriend now"

___________________________________________

You may think that the story is going fast, that's because we got a lot of things here :)

(ʘᴗʘ✿)o(〃^▽^〃)o