Chapter - 20

The loud cheers of the fans could be heard as the members took their positions before the opening of thr concert

The loud cheers of the fans could be heard as the members took their positions before the opening of thr concert. The members eyed the couple who looked relaxed then before and were fixing their mics.

"Aren't you too scared? I feel like my heart will come out of my chest " Sunoo spoke as he dramatically kept his hands on his chest and pretended to faint making the members chuckle on his silliness.

"The deed is already done sunoo so what can we do now and i feel better after announcing it " Heeseung spoke making Jay and jake nod from back. "I mean I doubt they saw the announcement cause they released it a few minutes ago only and engenes are too busy on vcr and concert " Jay replied making the member look at him.

"And more like it's better we revealed it, people would have made nasty stories on the article and would have just make their own theories in it" jake sighed and the members could once again nod their head because what the elder three said was true and made much more sense.

"Let's just be Cautious " Jungwon gave members thr signal and suddenly they all got ready for the show when they heard the countdown from the staffs.

With throbbing hearts the members took a deep breathe before keeping their expression like a professional when they saw the blinds moving up and finally able to see the fans.

They don't know.....

The members thought and went ahead on the stage, walking like runway model when suddenly the lights turned off and they quickly took their positions ready for the performance.

The music started making the members start their performance, the first song being drunk dazed as the members flawlessly danced to it and gave their angelic vocals.

The song came to an end and after performing a few more songs it was the time for the group to stand and interact with the fans.

Oh they saw it

The group could see the couple of frowns  appearing on the fans faces and gasps while some people were utterly shocked and some were jumping in happiness. The membership confusingly looked behind them just too see the notice of the two members dating displayed on the screen.

Filled with fear the members glanced back at the fans in the crowd who were now quickly writing something on their banners.

They smile when they saw some encouraging words mixed with some hateful comments.

"Ramyeonz are so cute "
"I feel like crying wow "
"I feel like a mom whose son is finally getting married "
"That's so disgusting "
"They are the cutest"
"heejake heejake "
"They are disgusting for that "
"So the article was true I'm happy"

The members Just ignored the bad comments and smiled towards the encouraging and supporting comments of the fans. Of course the amount of good and supporting comments were more then those bad one.

Then they remembered that they are overseas right now, they will be supported the most here with international fans. The hate will be coming from their own homeland.

Thankfully the homophobes were under control because of the threatenings of the engenes.

The concert continued with the members interacting with the fans while singing their songs. "Heeseung go to jake " One of thr fans shouted to heeseung and motioned him to go to jake who was a bit far from him making the eldest smile widely and throw a flying kiss to the fans

Smiling to himself the eldest made his way towards his boyfriend but that smiled dropped when he heard something. "Jake you shouldn't be dating someone so perfect " A girl spoke but received glared from the several engenes who were in that area.

Heeseung looked at his boyfriend who just smile cutely at the that one girl before saying "my bad I already did " Jake said and made a finger heart to that girl who just embarrassingly look in other side, scared of thr fellow engenes who were surrounding her.

This, this is the thing they had to deal with now. Even if the majority supported them many people were still existing to hurt them by words and actions. This is what they had to be prepared for.

But seeing the younger act maturely made him gain confidence. If Jake can do it then why can't I? Why shall I be scared to tell the world he is mine? We already told them all we need to show them is that we are together in this and the love we have for each other is true. Some fans  will surely be disappointed for a bit but atleast they will learn and try to understand later and that would only happen when the two show them that they aren't leaving each other because of some hate.

The cheers could be heard once heeseung casually walked to Jake and intertwined their hands together while singing his line. The elder smiled to himself, even without looking at the younger he could tell that his boyfriend was blushing right now.

Bumping their heads affectionately the couple approached the other members without dancing the part of the song.

The concert was a success, the group did quiet well and acted mature enough to analysis the situation. Surely the hate comments were thrown but they were already ready for it. Even if the other members felt bad to hear those comments about the couple they still were encouraged after seeing how the elder managed them well.

Giving the group bow the members quickly ran backstage and settled themselves on the couch while the staffs quickly approached them and helped.

"I'm proud of you guys, you handled it really well " The female spoke as she passed the water bottle to the members who were taking out their mics while panting down a little.

"But be aware it was just the beginning, the problem will occur tomorrow on airport when you will have your flight to singapore " The manger warned the members and gave them a pat on back.

"Actually the main shit will happen when you reach Korea next week" The other staff member spoke asking the members just sigh and agree.

They knew the main problem will occur in their homeland. But it's still okay, they will go back in more then a week and thr new would be a bit yeah just a bit settled.

"Take care of yourselves and good work today tomorrow is surely gonna be a long day " The manager announced and the members quickly changed their clothes ready to leave.

"What about that hotel employee hyung? " Jungwon asked looking at the manager.

"Don't worry about it, the company and police is already working on that and maybe till tomorrow we will catch them" The manger assured making the members just sigh and leave the venue.

___________________________________________

They next chapter can be a bit sad :(   
Because of the toxics but heeseung and Jake aren't letting each other go because of it.

Hope you have a good time today

(◍•ᴗ•◍)(ʘᴗʘ✿)