Chapter - 14

"Jake yah " Loud shouts calling for the Australian male could be heard in the garden making the called male run towards him.

The members were all there under the night sky, a bonfire along with tent houses set for them by the staffs. Currently they were outside the tents preparing for their dinner by setting up the table and disposal plates, glasses and chopsticks along with spoons and other utensils.

"Yeah ?" jake came running towards the second eldest member who was busy cooking some curry and preparing meat. Jay turned towards the Australian male who was waiting for the response. " Cook the ramen" Jay simply answered getting back at his work making Jake just nod and go towards the stove to start his work.

According to All the members, Jake cooked the best ramen. everyone loved it specially Heeseung. Carefully picking up two packets of ramen which he knew was his boyfriend's favourite and the other which was loved by all the members, he heated up the water and waited until it boiled. when he saw the water being perfectly heated up he quickly added the noodles in it and cooked them up.

"GUYS RAMEN WITH SPAM OR WITHOUT IT ?" Jake shouted and asked making sure he was heard by the members. He smiled a little when he heard the members talking and deciding their choice on one. 

" WITH SPAM " he heard them shouting back making him chuckle. he knew that the members were gonna love it with spam but he just wanted to make sure just in case if they were not in the mood for it today.

after a while all the food items were displayed on the table while the meat was grilled by the boyfriend duo, Heeseung and Jake. Soon enough the table was erupted with laughter and teasings. the members were all relaxed and eating the food. they all sat in comfort as the tiredness started to take in their body. After shooting for their En o'clock they had to shoot for their upcoming albumn's concept trailer too making them all exausted. 

after the dinner the selected members did the cleaning and dishes, of course as Jungwon and Jake promised they helped Jay and heeseung too respectively making the cleaning and dishes done quickly.

Most of the members were now washed up and in their rooms, Sunghoon and Heeseung exchanged their rooms making now Heeseung and Jake together while Sunghoon and Sunoo were paired up. 

Heeseung being the eldest, checked on all the younger members and made sure no one was playing around and was asleep as they had to leave tomorrow and after that they had to shoot up for their Music video of the title track, Sweet Venom which was already spoiled by their leader who fooled the entire fandom that the title track will be named as Sweet dream.

sighing to himself the eldest smiled brightly when he peaked through the room he shared with his boyfriend. The male inside the room wasn't aware of heeseung's presence near the doorframe as he continued to apply the face cream on his face. 

"AH KAMJAGIYA" Jake yelled out when he saw his boyfriend standing right behind him, in attempt to scare him which he did perfectly.

"Cute" Heeseung giggled making blood rush to jake's face. smiling to himself the elder quickly held the younger's waist, pulling the smaller body to his own making them stumble into eachother. 

"What ?" The adorable male asked as he felt heat across his cheeks making the eldest coo.             "I wanted to show you a place jaeyun ah  " excitement arrosed in Jake as his eyes quickly grew wider and sparkly " What place hyung ?" " Just nearby " the elder carresed the younger's soft cheeks, watching the male in his arms with lovely eyes.

but he frowned when he saw his smile drop " but hyung it's late" Jake tilted his head looking adorable as ever making heeseung soft. " It's no problem jaeyun ah i already took staff's permission " 

the smile again made it's way to jake's face as he replied " then that's okay hyung let's go" the couple quickly changed into their jackets and wrapped scarf of matching color around their neck to prevent themselves from the cold as the nights in winters can be too chilly. 

the two walked in silence while holding each other's hands which were surprisingly warm in the freezing cold weather. " are you feeling cold love ?" heeseung gently asked knowing how sensitive the younger is from cold. the other male just shook his head as they again walked together being able to see their breathes. 

just after a few minutes the two reached their destination and Jake couldn't believe if he was dreaming or the place was actually real. 

"wow" jake mumbled as he tightened his hold around the elder.

___________________________________________

Why are they so adorable? 😭

( ͡ _ ͡°)ノ⚲ ♫