Chapter - 5

"Hyung can i tell you something? " Jake said as heeseung nodded directly staring into the younger's eyes.

Heeseung gulped a little when he saw how beautiful the younger looked, flushed cheeks due to alcohol and his messy hair with that oversize hoodie which gave the perfect view of his body as he wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Go on jaeyunie am listening" Heeseung assured wanting to know what's troubling the younger.

But he didn't expect the younger to grab his collar and pull him close to his face.

"Stop giving me hopes hyung when you can't return the feeling" Jake whispered as heeseung's breathe hitched

What?

"W-what do you mean jaeyunie ? " Heeseung asked as he released the breathe and stared at the younger who's face was dangerously close to his face

" I said stop playing with my feelings hyung, I know you can't return them" A small tear slipped out of the younger's eyes as heeseung immediately pulled Jake in his embrace.

Jake sobbed a little as he clutched on the elder's hoodie

"I really love you hyung I really do but I know you don't and I don't blame you for that but please don't give me hopes" Jake sobbed and replied making heeseung's mind go numb.

I love you hyung,

He love me

Jaeyun loves me

Jay was right.

Jaeyunie love me....

The elder snapped out of his thoughts as he felt the younger passing out.

Heeseung sighed as he carried the fragile body in his arms, carefully taking the shoes and socks off and laying him on the bed while laying next to him pulling him in a little hug and covering them with blanket not forgetting to turn of the lamps.

I'll talk about this with him tomorrow...

.

"Uhhh" Jake groaned as he woke up with a bad headache.

"Fuck I'm never drinking again" Jake said as he massaged his head. He tried to gain some memories from last night but failed to do so.

"Who bought me here? " Jake said to himself as he just groaned and rolled out of the bed.

"Uh morning guyss" Jake said as he sat at the dining table looking around the guys who were in the same condition as him.

"I'm never touching alcohol again" Sunghoon said as he massaged his head.

"I know right me too I can't remember a thing" Jake blurted out as he felt heeseung suddenly glance at him making him feel wierd.

Did I do something ? Jake thought.

"Btw how did I went to the room the last night? " Jake confusingly asked as he saw heeseung put down his milkshake glass on the table.

"Well I did, only me, jay and niki were stable so Jay brought jungwon while I brought you and niki brought those two" Heeseung said as Jake blushed a little and thank him.

"Btw did I do something wierd last night? " Jake suddenly said out as heeseung immediately stopped eating.

Does he remember? Heeseung thought

"And why are you asking that" Jay asked as he glanced ast heeseung who was startled and blushing a little by jake's question.

Something really happened.... Jay thought as he smirked

"Well I just feel like I am forgetting something important and said something  to someone but I can't remember it" Jake said as he pouted making heeseung internally smirk.

But sadly Jay had to ruin it

"Oh well then ask heeseung hyung, am sure if you said anything then it would be him as you were with him." Jay smiled and adviced making heeseung glare at him.

"Park jongseong I'll kill you" Heeseung mumbled as Jay just stuck his tongue out now definitely aware that something really happened.

___________________________________________

(≡^∇^≡)(ʘᴗʘ✿)