chapter - 3

"Jealous? " Jay smirked at heeseung who just clicked his tongue and glare at him.

"Jongseong I'm gonna kill you" Heeseung replied in anger as the younger make just laughed.

"Well say it to yourself hyung... Your glares to sunghoon says it all" Jay replied in a sarcastic way and got up from the couch scratching his arms.

"Aww look at them soo cuteee" Jay teased as he quickly ran off to kitchen to help pocketzz before he could get hit by his hyung.

Heeseung cursed under his breathe and Unconsciously looked at jake and sunghoon who were literally clinging on to each other making the eldest feel a spark of discomfort in his body.

"Fuck these parks" Heeseung whsipered before standing up and going to the bedroom to rest as they all had to go early in the morning, not forgetting to slam the door hard making jake and sunghoon flinch a little.

"What's with hyung" Jake confusingly blinked and looked at sunghoon who just smiled and replied

"He's okay just realizing something" Sunghoon smirked and looked at Jay who came with a smirking face and gave thumbs up to each other.

Of course their plan was working well.

.

"Woohoooo" The maknae shouted and he entered the bus immediately occupying the solo seat for himself so that he can have some peace and play his nintendo Switch h without any distraction.

"It's gonna be nice" The rest of the members said as the boarded the bus and quickly took their seats.

Now all the members were seated with jungwon and heeseung on either sides of the windows of the last seat with jake and Jay between them as jake seated next to heeseung while Jay next to jungwon.

Heeseung unconsciously smiled as he looked at jake who was seated next to him looking like an excited puppy.

Maybe finally they both can have some time.

But that's what he thought.

"Jakeyyy you are such a cutie" Jay said as jungwon joined in and started to pich Jake's cheeks making the male frustrated.

Jungwon winked at Jay as they both smiled to each other watching heeseung's reaction.

But ain't no way they are stopping there.

"Jaeyunieee you like this chocolate right? Say ahh" Sunghoon side eyes heeseung and internally smirked as he tried to feed his best friend.

But before he could do so heeseung grabbed the same pair of chocolate bar and fed jake before sunghoon could do it.

"Here have some" Heeseung passed the rest of chocolate to jake who blushed a little by the contact of his and heeseung's hand while the eldest just glared at sunghoon who just raised his eyebrows trying to control his laugh.

"Well we are gonna reach the hotel soon, so let's play Rock paper scissors to select roommates" The manager announced after a time making the members nod and start.

Cheers and upsets could be seen as they all played rock paper scissors.

Jay with sunoo, niki with sunghoon and jungwon while heeseung and jake together.

Jake looked up at heeseung who was already looking at him and blushed immediately.

He's so cute.... Heeseung thought.

"Are you sleepy? Jaeyun ah you can sleep if you want there's still half an hour left until we reach" Heeseung patted Jake's head and indicated towards his shoulder.

"What? " Heeseung chuckled and looked at jake who questioned him and replied to him.

"You can keep your head on my shoulder and sleep jaeyun ah" Heeseung said as the younger blushed.

"B-but" Jake tried to protest but was immediately shut up a finger on his lips.

"Stop and just sleep or you'll get uncomfortable or sore muscles if you sleep in any other position" Heeseung replied and jake nodded hesitantly putting his head on the elder's shoulder but immediately calmed down inhaling the comforting fragrance.

"Mhm" Heeseung smiled at Jake's response and noticed how the younger was calming down and relaxed in his warmth and already feeling sleepy.

And just in a few minutes the younger male was already sleepy while heeseung bought his hands up, Caressing the younger's soft hair.

"He's just a younger brother" The eldest heard Jay mock him but this time heeseung didn't reply with anything.

He was now really think in if jake was just his younger brother.....

You are making me feel something rather then just brotherly love jaeyunie and now I can't really deny if you are just friend...

___________________________________________

Buckle your seatbelts guys..... Heeseung's starting to realize it all.

o(〃^▽^〃)o(◍•ᴗ•◍)