Chapter - 9

"Jakeyyy" The mentioned male turned around as he heard his name being called. After the dinner the 7 males played rock paparr scissors to see who would wash the dishes.

Even though it was a great and special day for jake, his bad luck worked and proved itself by loosing the game. The Australian groaned as he turned towards the dishes and was ready to wash them before a familiar voice called him.

"You are here to tease me aren't you" Jake pouted making his best friend laugh.

"Nahh jakey i just came to check if you need some help and also for some talks" Jake blushed a little as he understood what his best friend meant by the last part and by the smirk forming on his face it was obvious that he wanted to talk about his and heeseung's newly formed relationship.

"By your pink cheeks it's obvious that you understood what I meant, so spill the tea bestie" Sunghoon stood next to Jake, carefully listening and helping the Australian with the dishes.

"Uh when I got drunk, you know heeseung hyung took me to the room and well out of sudden I confessed to him then you saw right that he was being a little awkward? After swimming I got sneezes so hyung took me back to room and suddenly pulled me closer and told me what I did" Jake said as his best friend just looked at hik with startled eyes.

"Then actually I suddenly grew nervous and scared that he will now ignore me but suddenly he confessed back to me, that's how we are here now"

"Woah" Jake blushed as he saw the smirk appearing on his best friend's face. Punching the side of his arms the two suddenly started to give each other a fre hits until a voice interrupted them.

"You two stop, hoon don't hit him" The duo turned around just to spot the eldest hyung standing there with his arms closed with a clearly done expression on his face.

"Yo hyung he hit me first" Sunghoon replied as he gave a flick on Jake's forehead making the male groan.

"Hoon don't " Heeseung again warned as the other just stick his tongue out for him.

"Hoon I said don't-"

"Oh what will you do? "

"Yo my savior jayyy" Sunghoon smirked as he wrapped his arms arounds the male's shoulder.

"Jonseong why are you interrupting in between? " The eldest furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the male with a expression on his face.

"Nah why are YOU interrupting them? " Jay replied trying to piss of the eldest which clearly worked.

"Oi Jayhoon i ship" Niki screamed as he looked at the scene in front of him with sparkled in his eyes. The maknae was too busy watching them that he didn't see sunoo and jungwon entering the hall too.

"Ewww what? " Sunoo giggled as he heard the maknae's remarks.

"JAYHOON JAYHOON JAYHOON" Niki cheered making the members break into laughter while the duo Seperated their shoulders and gave each other disgusting looks.

"Bickering couple? Ah i ship" Heeseung teased the two males eventually forgetting what was happening a few minutes ago.

"Uh annoying " The duo said at the same time while rolling their eyes then again groaning in synch as they realised that the members again started to cheer.

"See they are so in synch, soulmates ~~" Jake laughed as he saw how the maknae imitated the fellow 02z.

"Alright stop it guys" Jungwon cleared his throat as he eyed Jay before looking at other members with a unreadable expression on his face.

Suddenly the room was in an awkward silence after the sudden remarks of the leader and the members could sense the tension as jungwon stared at Jay who just avoided the eye contact looking at anywhere but jungwon.

"I think we should leave" Niki whispered to the couple who just nodded and silently left the room leaving the four members in the hall now.

"Sun wanna play video games and pack our clothes? " Sunghoon excused trying to leave the awkward environment. The members were leaving tomorrow to seoul and would work on their upcoming  album.

"Suree hyung" The sunshine smiled as the duo quickly left the room now leaving only jungwon and Jay alone there.

"Uh won ah do you wanna do something? " Jay fake laughed but immediately cursed himself noticing how awkward it looked.

"Let's go in our room" The leader replied.

___________________________________________

What happened to wonie? 👀

*+:。.。 。.。:+*