Chapter - 16

( what do you mean this book is on rank 1 for heejake? Oh my thanks a lot T_T <3 )

The following month was really exhausting for the group. Their album was released and they had just completed the promotions in Korea.

"Guys you can go back to the form, we have to leave for overseas promotion and your fate tour too" The staff announced making the tired members who came from finishing their last performance on award show.

"Orange blood was hit but God so exhausting " Ni-ki plopped himself on the couch as the Staffs immediately approached them, taking of their mic and giving them towels, water bottle and oxygen can.

"I know right this was crazy " Sunoo spoke while taking the bottle from ni-ki's hands and carefully gulping down the water down his throat. The leader sighed while wiping his sweat and looked at the members "it's just nothing guys, we have overseas promotions now along with our tours it would he really exhausting and nerve wrecking " The leader warned making the members just groan in response.

"Let's just go it's tiring for us all and we have to leave for the tour tomorrow " Jay spoke making the members nod their head and tiredly male their ways towards the car.

The members eventually went back to their dorm, quickly took a shower and laid on the bed immediately sleeping due to the feeling exhaust erupting in their body.

The next morning too was a hustle for the members. The form was in choas as they all waited for their turns for shower and quickly shoved their clothes in their bags. "Just take necessary things guy and Ni-ki keep that game away if you are done then help the other members " Heeseung scolded the younger who pouted and nodded going to the members who were still not done packing.

"Manager hyung already got out breakfast in car so hurry up" Jake shouted to the members who quickly held their bags and went down stairs to their car, the door was locked by the staffs.

"The morning is tiring itself God " Jake spoke as he massaged his neck and sat on the comfortable seat making his boyfriend who was next to him chuckle.
"It's alright calm down yun " Heeseung rubbed the younger's back who huffed in annoyance.

"What do you mean huh? I had to wake up the earliest and then pack for the maknaes because they always mess up and had to clean a bit along with hoon because we can't just leave the dorm dirty! Thanks to you and Ni-ki who are always messed up" Jake scolded the eldest and the maknae who was sitting on the other corner.

The couple along with Ni-ki were in one car with heeseung seated between them.
"It's not my fault hyung" Ni-ki defended and pointed at heeseung who frowned
"Heeseung hyung always leaves those clothes and wrappers cause he is lazy to clean it all"

"Yah what do you mean i never do that " Heeseung defended themselves resulting in a bickering erupt between the eldest and the youngest, which spilled more fire in annoyed Jake.

"Can you two SHUT UP? ' Jake yelled the last part making both the guys shut their mouth not wanting to deal with an angry Jake in the morning. " Feels like my mom" Ni-ki mumbled under his breathe making Heeseung control his laugh.

The members made it to the airport and after crossing the chaos made by fans they quickly boarded in their airplanes and took a good sleep cause they know how hectic it's gonna be once they reach.

The group arrived in the United States from where their tour was gonna resume. Sleepily the members made their way in the fancy hotel and made their way towards their rooms, with Jay with sunghoon, niki with sunoo, heeseung with jungwon and Jake alone.

"Finally I'll have peace " Jake mumbled making heeseung look at him offended.
"What do you mean by that? Do you not like sharing room with me? " Heeseung sulked as he complained to his boyfriend who rolled his eyes.

"Of course not hyung but I'm still happy that my sleep won't be disturbed by your loud complaints when you play games in the middle of the night " Jake spoke making heeseung just blankly stare at him while blood rushed to his ears from embarrassment.

"Fine but give me a kiss " Heeseung spoke as he looked at his boyfriend with puppy eyes hoping for a good kiss before them go to their respective rooms.

"No we are in the hotel hallway hyung " Jake worriedly said as he softly pushed the elder back, concerned that someone will catch them.

"No one is here yun one small kiss won't hurt ' heeseung tried to console the younger who gave up but was still a worried " But-" Before the younger could even complete his sentence a soft pair of lips were already placed on his making his eyes wide.

He didn't expected the elder's lips to be this soft and endearing. Of course they looked sweet but actually having a taste of them was something different. The elder pulled out a little as he stared at the younger with his eyes half closed making the shorter gulp down a bit.

"You didn't say that it was a lip kiss" Jake spoke in a low tone making heeseung smirk. "Well it was still the first kiss yunie " Heeseung said and looked at Jake's back which was the younger's room. In a second heeseung opened the door of the younger's room and pulled the younger with him before closing the door.

"Hyung " Jake whispered as he stared at the elder's face which was too close to his own. "What? " Jake shivered when he felt the other's warm breathe directly on his lips. "You are too close " Jake whispered as he held the elder's arm making the other return the action by wrapping his arms around the younger.

"Well you have to be close enough for a kiss yunie " Heeseung spoke and within a second Jake was again pulled to meet the elder's lips but this time it wasn't just a simple peck, it was a real kiss where their lips moved in sync.

Feeling their warmth through the kiss with their eyes closed as they breathe through the same air while their bodies stood closer then ever the two pulled out after a good time period, eyes closed as their Foreheads touched each other while they panter a bit.

"Now go " Jake blushed dangerously as he slightly pushed the elder who smirked widely. " Of course I'll go yun but i can't promise if I'll be able to sleep after tasting those sweet lips of yours "

The blush on the younger's face deepened as he slightly hit the elder who laughed loudly and left the room before placing a soft kiss on the younger's forehead.

"Good night love sleep tight "

___________________________________________

Hahaha my finals tomorrow 💀
Heejake were so adorable in yesterday's en o'clock behind like my heart 😭

Yesterday was my b'day and my bestie surprised me with a bouquet and cake and you won't belive SHE GOT ME DARK BLOOD ALBUMN??? orange blood was out of stock and God it will be arriving in a week or so 😭💜

My first album was BE of bts and now this will be second

o(〃^▽^〃)oヾ(^-^)ノ