Chapter - 15

"Wow" Jake exclaimed as he looked around the breathtaking view in front of him. Heeseung smiled widely as he eyed Jake first then the stars in the sky.

The sky was soo clear that they could see the beautiful stars with the moon. Something they couldn't see in seoul and other cities they travelled to.

"How did you know about this hyung? " Jake softly asked, not taking the eyes of the beautiful view. Heeseung looked at Jake, watching the younger as he saw the stars appearing like sparkled in his eyes.

"I just did " Heeseung shortly replied and side hugged his boyfriend who seemed a bit startled but nevertheless leaned in two the elder's touch and put his head on the elder's chest.

"Thanks for bringing me here hyung " Jake now faced the elder who smiled dearly while ruffling his hair making Jake relax a bit.

Jake looked straight in thr elder's eyes which stared lovingly into his own. They didn't need to speak at the moment as they communicated and appreciated each other through their eyes at the moment.

"You look ethereal" Without realising heeseung blurted out making jake's cheeks turn red. As soon as heeseung realised that he too let his inner voice out loud he blushed while looking at the younger making the shorter giggle.

Hearing the younger's giggles were enough to flutter Heeseung's heart. Call him whipped or whatever he didn't care. All he could care at the moment was the beautiful boy.

Suddenly both the boys gazes dropped to each other's lips, which were calling for eachother at the moment. As much as the moment seemed inviting, the two didn't rush things as they just hugged eachother.

Jake lovingly placed a kiss on the elder's cheeks, still in his embrace making heeseung giggle

"It feels so right to be yours "
Heeseung could just say that at the moment.

.

The following months were very busy for the group, they had a lot in their plate. They had to prepare for their album which was going to release in a week. The choreographies, performances, interviews and many things couldn't help but make them exhausted.

They had their tour to take care of too, which was on pause for a bit because of their new album. The boys were working really hard to please their fans and making them proud.

They were basically overworking themselves but it didn't matter to them. It was the idol life which they choose on their own. They knew this all was coming for them when they were deciding for this field.

But the tiredness and Exhausting feeling didn't stop their passion. They worked hard through it and gave the albumn their all. From singing to dancing, from appearance to their health they tried to be perfect in all.

"Guys it's alright you can take break now and go back to your dorm" The manager consoled the member who seems to be worn out but still weren't ready to take break.

The manager sighed when he saw the members shake their head.

"Guys the last thing we want is to see you fainting here, please stop practicing and go back to your dorm for rest" The manager Repeated making the members sigh now.

"Alright we will but let's do this again last time " The leader spoke on the behalf of the members who nodded and got in the position leaving no choice for the manager but to agree to the stubborn passionate boys.

The members danced to still monster, the upcoming track of their albumn. Knowing it's the last for the day they did it with more passion and clear moves making them feel better.

The members bowed to the staff before wipping their sweat off and drinking water after a few minutes to calm down their thirst. "We shall get going though " Jay spoke as he stood up and one by one the members followed him.

The members collected their stuffs and packed it back into their bag which wa snow hung on their shoulders or hands as they made their way towards the parking lot to reach the car.

They divided into a group of four and three to leave for their dorm with sunoo, Jake, heeseung and jungwon being together while Jay, sunghoon and niki in the other car.

On reaching the dorm the members tiredly made their way out of the car and went inside the dorm to shower quickly and lay straight on their bed.

One by one they boys took their turns on showering, surprisingly the leader who always took longest time too completed his shower in few minutes because he seemed to be sleepy.

Reaching their respective rooms the members greeted each other a sweet good night before relaxing on their bed.

"Cuddles? " Jake lazily asked as he entered his boyfriend's room already knowing the answer as he closed the door behind him.

"Was waiting for you " Heeseung simply answered while opening his arms wide with his eyes a bit sleepy and closed as he waited for the smaller figure in his embrace.

The two males smiled as they embraced each other. Their embrace was nothing but filled with warmth, love and comfort for each other.

After a rough day all they needed was each other.

__________________________________________

Be ready y'all, the real plot of this book is starting from next chapter

♡*( ͡˘̴ ͜ ʖ̫ ͡˘̴ )*♡