Chapter - 11

"Guys get back to practice, break over" The manager announced as the members pouted and stood up to get back into the formation.

The members were practicing for the choreography of their upcoming album quoted as "orange blood". After the trip the members were busier then ever.

Meeting producers and composers while practicing the choreography was very hectic for the members. The recording for the tracks were done, now only the shooting part was left.

The photo shoot for the album was done yesterday. Tomorrow the members will have to move to the beach area to shoot their albumn concept trailer.

"Alright so guys it's 8  pm so you all can go after shooting the reaction video of your photo shoot and yep you all have to be ready till 8:00 am tomorrow so we could travel to the shooting spot" The manager announced making the guys nod and being exhausted they plopped on the floor to catch their breathe.

"Alright let's quickly shoot the reaction video so that we can leave ASAP" Jungwon spoke as he stood up from the floor and passed the towels to the members so that they could wile their sweat off and make themselves presentable enough for engenes.

"Alright so everyone settled? " Jungwon asked as he eyed everyone to check. Jungwon noticed how beside him heeseung was sitting and beside him his boyfriend, jake.

"Jay hyung exchange seats with heeseung hyung" Jungwon spoke making the eldest frown. "Why? " Heeseung immediately protest.

"Well cause you will keep on flirting with jake hyung" Jungwon replied making heeseung smirk. "And what makes you think I won't do it if I sit somewhere else won ah? " Heeseung replied making jungwon just smile.

"Or you just want Jay sit next to you? " Heeseung spoke making the leader's eyes widen. "I-its not like t-that" Jungwon mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

"Yeah it's like that, you could have choose anyone to exchange seats with me but you choose your favourite Jay" The eldest smirked and stood up from his chair making the blushing leader glare at him.

"Jongseong come on it's your seat" Heeseung winked at jungwon and Jay before exchanging seats with Jay.

Jay awkwardly sat next to jungwon and gave him a weird smile, making the members except leader burst out in laughter.

"Stop the nonsense and let's start" Jungwon spoke in a cold tone as he eyed the members with his sharp eyes, the read blush still lingering on his cheeks.

The members stopped teasing the leader and shut their mouth not wanting to face a scary leader.

"Okay 3,2,1 , connect hello we are enhypen" The members introduced and spoke the introduction part before sharing some experiences and ready to watch the concept picture
"Alright so let's not waste more time and check out our concept pictures " Jay spoke.

"Ah am so excited " Jake said with an adorable smile on his face making heeseung look at him with a clearly whipped expression.

Sunoo who was next to heeseung noticed it and internally rolled his eyes before tapping the elder, heeseung got the signal and focused on the screen where now the photos will start displaying.

"Woahhhhhh" Jungwon shyly smiled The members made cheering sounds and cheered for the leader.

"I think jungwon pulled this concept the best" Jay complimented genuinely making the members protest

"Yo we to totally agree but atleast see out pics too before saying" Sunoo said with a pout.

"You all are mosquitoes, jungwon isn't" Jay fake smiled to the members making them roll their eyes.

"Biased" Riki mumbled loud enough for the members and camera to catch making everyone giggle.

"Wahh how did you managed to look young despite being so old? " Riki curiously asked making the eldest frown "I'll take that as a compliment I think" 

"You better do but answer my question " Riki again interrupted making jake giggle.

"He's a vampire Riki, sucking necks and drinking blood to become young" Jake reasoned with a laugh as the members chuckled and agreed.

It's my time to shine Heeseung thought as he smiled and looked at his boyfriend with a smile.

"Then will you provide me your blood yunie? " Heeseung spoke making jake look at him with a startled eyes.

"I'm a vampire too " Jake awkwardly answered as he's aware of the damn camera recording them.

"Woah Jay hyung handso" Riki teased as he ruffled Jay's bangs, more like messing them making the elder groan

"Stop it nishimura"

"Hehe sorry" Riki apologized with a hint of smile on his smile, feeling proud of himself as he looked at the leader's face which looked annoyed due to some reason.

"Woahhhhh" The members cheered again looking at Jake's side profile.

"Stop it dudes" Jake spoke rolling his eyes but that couldn't hide the trace of smile on his face.

Well that couldn't happen as heeseung was still there.

"Wah I really wonder which is the real flower now? Jake you shouldn't bite another flower like you" Heeseung smoothly remarked making the members look at him with disgusted face.

"I feel bad for Jake hyung " Riki mumbled to himself.

"Sunghoon the leaf prince " Sunoo said resulting the members to burst out in laughter.

"You could have said flower prince but no, alright I'm better off as ice prince" Sunghoon spoke with confidence making sunoo side eyes him.

"Wahh look at the grass prince" Sunghoon smirked as he replied with the same passion to pursue his revenge.

But the reply he received from the younger made him speechless and embarrassed

"And you need to touch some grass" Sunoo genuinely replied.

"This album is gonna be really different from our other albums and the concept and plot is really interesting and mind blowing, I hope you support show your support" Heeseung suddenly interrupted making Riki look at him with questioned eyes.

"It was my turn? " Riki spoke as he glared at the eldest.

"Well you wish it's gone now, btw looking handsome" Heeseung ended with a smile on his face.

___________________________________________

Yooiiiii ;)

♡*( ͡˘̴ ͜ ʖ̫ ͡˘̴ )*♡(˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:・。.