Chapter 43: ARC-V - PART 29

"This is amazing! I've never seen anything like it!" Yuzu said as she gazed around the interior of the Airship.

"Neither have I! I still can't believe something like this actually exists!" Yuya shared her excitement and wonder. Astral smiled.

"Yes. This vessel is a true masterpiece. It was constructed well." Astral mentioned. When Yoko, Shuzo, Ryo, Gloria, Grace, and Kiryu all first saw Astral after boarding, they reacted pretty much like everyone else who met him. They were all reassured that he was a friendly being. Although he never admitted it, Astral was always amused by witnessing someone react to seeing him for the first time.

"I agree. I'm actually a little jealous that you got to ride in this thing three times now, honey." Yoko said to her husband, taking in every detail. Yusho chuckled.

"Well sweetheart, you've got your turn now." Her husband replied humorously before turning to Astral. "How long until we reach Yugi's world?" The Entertainer asked.

"We should arrive there in less than one hour." Astral answered.

"That actually sounds a little longer than when we went to Judai's world." Yusho pointed out. Astral nodded.

"Yugi, Judai, Yusei, and those with them may all come from the same world, but remember that they are not from the same period in time. The time differences are a factor into our traveling estimation. The farther back we need to go, the longer the trip itself would take. My apologies for that." Yusho shook his head.

"No need for apologies Astral. I'm just grateful that we will be there soon." Astral smiled back before he resumed in stirring the ship.

"This is simply breathtaking. Astral never had this Airship in my reality." Luna remarked, watching the shining stars pass by out the port side window.

"It is pretty cool." Shark said, smiling at the excited look on Luna's face. He then shook his head rapidly, reminding himself to forget what happened just before they left.

At the same time, Ryo told Gloria and Grace about the unfortunate fate of his counterpart on Judai's world. Both woman held their hands to their mouths in shock.

"Oh no... that's awful." Grace whispered.

"I cannot believe it. And you still decided to go, knowing this?" Gloria asked. Ryo was resolute with his decision.

"Yes. I believe I can help Sho. I know the two of us meeting will be very awkward at first, but I'm sure we can get past it. I want to help him." He said with finality. The sisters reluctantly accepted his decision, despite the challenges they'll face when they arrive.

"Hey Shark. How come you're more moody than usual?" Gauche asked curiously. He didn't fail to notice the change in his friend's behavior just before boarding the Airship.

"None of your business." He snapped, not looking at him. Rio smirked.

"Kissing Luna felt that good, huh?" His younger sister teased. Shark blushed furiously.

"Shut up Rio! There's nothing to talk about!" He yelled, embarrassment very evident in his features. Rio didn't flinch one bit but instead smiled mischievously.

"You and Luna kissed?!" Gauche yelled at Shark in surprise. He refused to answer.

"Well, I kissed him... all he did was wrap his arms around me. He was really getting into it." Luna said as she smiled cheerfully. Shark grimaced.

"Dammit! Leave me alone, all of you!" Shark yelled before he marched away from them, seeking solitude. Kaito seemed very amused.

"Yuto and Ruri will no doubt get a kick out of this one. I have to admit, that was fun to watch." He commented. Gauche chuckled.