39 .

(Friday)

"mommy where Im going?" Jaeda said as I was packing all of her things up

"mommy where Im going?" Jaeda said as I was packing all of her things up .

"mama you gonna leave mommy for a while" I said as tears started filling up my eyes. "huh? mommy how long is a while?" she said started to cry.

"for a while Jaeda stop asking questions and let's go get in the car" I told her as I grabbed her bags and stuff and walked her to the car door . Today is the day I'm going to Jail because I didn't have enough money to pay the doctors .

My whole life is ruined , my reputation , my money , my friendships everything , I lost my best friend , my boyfriend , my house , even my own mom .

- couple minutes later -

"come on baby we're here" I said as I got out the car to grab her . I opened the trunk and grabbed her bag and suitcase of clothes and then we walked to the inside of the building to be greeted by a women .

"Hello sweetie my name is Linda what's yours?" she asked Jaeda . Jaeda is shy when it comes to people "Jaeda tell her your name" I said to her . "My name is Jaeda Moore"she told her .

The Linda girl bended down to Jaeda height level "that's a pretty name Jaeda , well do you like toys?" Linda asked her . Jaeda of course nodded "well there are a whole bunch of them in the section right there but before you can and play you gotta tell your mommy bye.

Jaeda started crying , I felt bad , I regret everything I did to everybody I wouldn't have to do time in jail . I let my jealously get to me and my actions . "baby mommy loves you very much okay , I'm gonna be back to get you don't worry okay don't cry" I told her as I was hugging her . "mommy I don't want to leave you" she cried .

I kissed her forehead "I know you don't baby but mommy had to go I promise i'll be back for you" and then boom Jaeda was outta my arms like that , she looked at me crying as the lady picked her up .

I left the lobby to police men and a police car and that's when I knew it was my final moments of freedom . "You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, it can be used against you in a court of law." the officer said as he walked me to the back of the police car.