𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

"you wha" I said with the phone to my ear

"you wha" I said with the phone to my ear .

"I'm pregnant" Trinity said .

"You lien , lemme see" I asked clicking the facetime button so I could see proof , she answered it .

She flipped the camera and showed me two pregnancy test "see" she said .

"von what's taking you so long" Aniyah yelled from the bathroom.

"durk want something hold up" I yelled back and then looked at the camera.

"is it mines?" I asked whispering .

"Yea your the only nigga I fucked" she said laughing .

"fuck is you laughing fa? you think this shit a joke?" I asked mugging .

"ain't nobody laughing , look this is your fault you nutted in me and I don't believe in abortions so i'm not getting rid of this baby either" she said .

I smacked my lips "you tweaking , something ain't right" I said thinking .

"wym something ain't right? everything is fine" she smiled .

"what you do to ma drink?" I asked .

"I didn't do nothin to your drink von , you did all of that shit yourself" she laughed .

"Trinity stop fucking playin games , wha yo dumb ass done did to my shit cause I'm not that type of nigga to fuck a bitch that quick .. well it depends but still"

"Your the dumb ass if anything that's sad you was fucking on your girlfriend best friend" she said .

"shorty you hopped on me , you bogus ash putting shit in ma drink you suppose to be gang"

"I am gang , we're brothers and sisters remember? and you should of never drunk it" she smiled .

"you crazy , you been a jealous ho from the start and you ain't gang you grimey fo putting me into this position too , knowing you the only mf aniyah got as family and you wanna fuck this up fa ha on ha birthday too?" I said getting mad

"You kno what von ever since I got you and aniyah together all the attention been on HER nobody cares for what I do because their so worried about you and Aniyah's relationship. The night at the club you guys just ganged up on me and I ain't like that so fuck you , ANIYAH , KAYLA , AND DURK BITCH ASS" she yelled .

"& yo ass wonder we don't fuck witchu na , you a jealous ass mf" I shrugged .

"Ain't nobody jealous of - you kno what to make you happy i'll make a doctor appointment in a couple weeks and we can go take a DNA test?" she asked.

"that's coo with me , one smart thing you finally did" I said shaking my head.

"okay I'll let you know have a nice day dayvon" she said and then the phone hung up .

played .On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara