𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑇𝑤𝑜

n/a : Y'all prolly mad ian update , y'all I was at the mall with my friends & I ended up spending the night her house so I was busy LMAO.

- Aniyah Nicole POV -

"oh Hey Trinity - girl what the fuck happened to your hair yo hair was not like that when I saw you at the shop" I said looking at her hair her stuff was messed the hell up.

"oh my hair? It was hot outside you know my hair sweated out you know how that goes" she said stuttering a little .

I nodded my head and then looked at von "mhmm okay" I sad walkin to vons room.

Von asked shrugging "fuck you lookin at me like that fa?"

"Yea - what you doin for your birthday?" she asked following me .

"Oh yea that's what I wanted to tell you about , we're going to Bora Bora for the weekend" I said getting hyped.

"Who is we?" she asked as we both walked out the room and then went downstairs to see von on the couch playin the game .

"Me , Von , kayla , you , & durk"

"uht uht bitch i'm not going durk and kayla gonna be there and i'm not tryna go and ruin yo birthday if they start wimmie" she said.

"Girl ain't you and durk suppose to be talking things out where is he" I said as I smacked my lips.

"yooooo" a voice said coming from downstairs.

"damn gang , can't be yellin like that" von said getting up from the couch to dap up durk.

"wassup nigga , aye aniyah how you gon ask me to drop yo stuff off at the shop and you ain't even there?" he asked .

I looked at him confused "what you talkin bout?"

"right durk what you talkin abt?" trinity asked .

He smacked his lips "look" he said giving me his phone and I saw messages saying I told him to go pick up so cake pops from Trinity mom house.

"huh? Ian never text you that" I said giving him his phone back .

"Yo shit getting hacked" von chuckled.

"shut the fuck up" I mugging him.

"You ain't gon say that shit to ma face" he said lookin at me up and down.

I walked over to him "shut the fuck up" I whispered.

He grabbed my neck and whispered in my ear "don't make me have to fuck you up"

I pushed him away "von fuck off"

"mhm remember that too , Imma getchu yo ass later don't een worry"

"i'm finna change my password , but that's weird how the person kno about Trinity's mom too" I said going on instagram.