𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑂𝑛𝑒

I knocked on kayla's front door , rae rae holding my hand while waited for kayla to open the door

I knocked on kayla's front door , rae rae holding my hand while waited for kayla to open the door . The door finally opened and lemme tell you when my heart dropped it dropped .

I noticed it was von at the door , me and him haven't saw each other in 2 whole years .

"mommy can we go inside me cold" ra'jae said shaking her legs . "y-yea come on" I said walking , I shoved von in his shoulder and went to find kayla .

"hey cousin" ra'jae said running up to grandbabii to hug him.

"come here rae rae gimmie yo coat" I asked as I sat down and waited for her to come over to me , she finally walked to me and I took her jacket off so she can talk to grandbabii .

"hii titi" she smiled talkin to kayla .

Kayla smiled back "Hey rae rae I missed you" she said .

"I missed you too titi" she said and then went over to granbabii .

I whispered to kayla "what the fuck von doin here?" I asked .

She shrugged "I asked him the same thing , ny he just magically appeared ova hea"

I jerked my head back "yea that's weird"

Ra'jae looked back at me and kayla "titi me thirsty can I get juicy from kitchen" she asked .

"yea go ahead" kayla replied .

"i'll get it for you mama" I said then walked to the kitchen .

As I walked to kaylas kitchen I saw von , he was on the phone "didn't I just give yo ass money the otha day?" he said .

"ight man imma send it to you na" he said and then hung the phone up , he looked at me but I stop lookin at him and went towards the fridge .

"baby momma drama?" I asked him .

"Yea how you kno?" he asked.

I shrugged "I just kno"

"aniyah" he said lookin at me .

I looked back at him and mugged him "von" I replied giving him the side eye.

"ian see yo ass in a minute how you been?" he asked .

I rolled my eyes "omg I haven't see you in so long , you know what von I've been better actually you kno ever since you fucked my bestfriend" I said being sarcastic.

He smacked his lips "oh you still onnat?" he asked.

I smiled as I grabbed a caparison from the fridge "Obviously nigga , you did that weird ass shit to me you kno that's one thing imma never forget , so of course imma still be onnat dayvon"