𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 - 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

- weeks later -

"baby where you finna go?" aniyah asked as I was putting on my chain and watch

"baby where you finna go?" aniyah asked as I was putting on my chain and watch .

"I'm finna go with durk and nem" I lied , i'm really going to that DNA doctor appointment .

"oh , what y'all finna get y'all self into?" she asked as she was wrapped in the covers .

"prolly go to the studio fr" I shrugged .

She nodded "ohhh"

I went over to her and kissed her lips a couple times "You gon be good while i'm gone , I know you been sick lately" I said .

"Yea imma be fine , i'll call you if I need anything , you be safe baby I love you" she smiled .

"I gotchu mama , and I love yo big headed ass too lil folks" I said walking out the room.

- skip car ride -

I finally pull up to da doctor office , and i'm waiting int the car . I get a call on my phone and it's from Trinity "von you here?" she asked .

I looked around and sighed "Yea i'm in the car want me to get out na?" I asked .

"Yea meet me in the lobby" she said , I replied "ight" and then hung the phone up.

I got out ma car and walked into the building to see Trinity at the desk "Hello how may I help you" the lady at the desk asked .

"I scheduled a appointment a couple weeks ago for a DNA test , last name Moore" Trinity said .

The nurse typed on the computer "hm lemme look ... oh yea Trinity Moore?" the nurse asked.

Trinity nodded "Yes that's me"

"Ok and is the father of the your baby that's correct" the nurse smiled .

I mumbled "hopefully not" .

She looked at me and rolled her eyes "Yes that's what we're here to see if it's his or not"

"ok we'll just wait a couple minutes and a doctor will be with you shortly" the worker at the desk said and we nodded and went to sit down im glad aint no patients was in there.

"von you good you look a little nervous?" Trinity said as sat down in the chairs.

I mugged ha "no shit"

"I don't know what's your problem ain't nothin to be scared of" Trinity shrugged .

I ignored her and waited till we got called .

- minutes later -

"Trinity Moore and Dayvon Bennett?" the doctor said .

We both got up and walked to where the doctor was at and followed the doctor .