𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

n/a : hey you guys i'm so sorry for not updating for like 2 months now i'm backkkk . I was going through so much .

"mommy who was that man?" rae rae asked me as we were in the car on our way to get something to eat

"mommy who was that man?" rae rae asked me as we were in the car on our way to get something to eat .

I didn't want her to know who her father was but kayla told me I should tell her while she's young so when she's older it won't be any problems . "that was titi brother" I explained .

"ohhh okay" she responded as she got back on her ipad to watch Sofia the 1st .

As I was waiting at the red light I grabbed my phone out my purse . After what Kayla told me I finally realized she was right that I try to talk things out with von . So I decided to call him .

His number been block forever now , so I had to go through my block list to unblock him .

After a couple rings he picked up surprisingly .
"yo?" he said through the phone . I took a deep breath and started driving since the red light turned green .

"hey von this is aniyah" I replied . "dada play baby shark" a voice said it sounded like a baby maybe his daughter ? "hold on Jaeda we almost home" he replied back to her .

"hello?" I said to the phone maybe he forgot I was still on the phone "my bad, wassup wha made you call me?" he asked .

I looked back at ra'jae & then payed attention to the road "I wanted to talk things out..." I said . The phone was silent for a couple seconds but then he responded "I thought you ain't-" von replied but I cut him off .

"look von do you wanna talk this out or not?" I asked him. "I mean yea I guess , pull up on me you kno whea I stay" he responded .

"okay i'm omw" I said softly and then I hung up the phone .

* skip car ride *

As I was in the driveway of von's house I got so many flashblacks back from when me and him were together. I looked back to see rae rae in her car seat sleep .

I grabbed my phone putting it in my purse and then got out the car . I unbuckled rae from her car seat and picked her up .

I then closed the door and walked up to the front door of his house. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door twice .

After a couple seconds the door opened up . I looked down to see it was a little girl . She looked just like Trinity . "who is you?" she said with a stank face .

She remind me so much of her mom the face & the attitude & she got a smart ass mouth too . "hey sweetheart where's your dad?" I asked with a smile on my face tryna be nice.

"aye folks wha I tell you bout opening doors for strangers?" von said opening the door to let me and rae rae in .

As I was walking in his house I noticed he was staring at me up & down . "you look cute today" he mumbled . I turned around "hm?" I asked .

"ian repeating my self" he said. I rolled my eyes "oh" and walked to his living room to sit down . I laid Rae Rae on the couch next to me as she slept .

His daughter Jaeda walked over to where we was at looking at me in a weird way . I look the other way waiting for von to speak .

"where yo little girlfriend at" I said tryna be funny towards him. He smacked his lips "she out rn , whea yo nigga?" he asked .

"he um- ... he outta town right now actually" I said looking around awkwardly .

He laughed "mhm" . I rolled my eyes "anyways von look whatever happened in the past stays in the past yeah what you did what was wrong & yes what Trinity did was wrong , BUT I would also be in the wrong too for keeping you from seeing your own child" I explained .

He nodded "& i'm sorry fo what I did , I was in the wrong I should of told you everything when it first happened" he said

I agreed "It's fine I accept your apology-" I said but his daughter cut me off .

"dada who is she?" Jaeda asked . As i'm lookin at her she resembles her mom so much , she looks nothing like her 'dad' .

"it's ma friend , go play with your toys or sum" von said pointing to where her toys was at . She nodded and ran over there .

"sorry abt that" he said . I nodded my head "oh no it's okay" I replied . I tapped on to Ra'jae to wake her up . "ra'jae mama wake up" I said softly . She do not like when people wake her up from her sleep.

She rubbed her eyes and gave me a stank face "girl don't give me that face" I said laughing . "mama whea we at?" she asked .

"We're at your dad's house baby" I told her . She looked at me and then von. "mama this not my dada house that's a stranger" she said pointing at von.

I shook my head "no mama that's your daddy" I picked her up and gave her to von . Of course she gave him a face "your not my dad your a stranger put me down" she told him .

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her from von "she will get used to it she's still young that's all". Von agreed with me "she act just like me" he chuckled .

"I know you should see how she acts on the regular basis" , after that it was silent for a couple seconds me and von just made eye contact for a long second .

We both quickly snapped out of it because we heard somebody walking into his house I look towards the front door to see ....

End of chapter ♥️.

Thoughts ?

Aniyah ?

Von ?

Trinity ?

Durk ?

Kayla ?

Ra'jae ?

Jaeda ?

Asian doll ?