34 .

It was asian doll his 'girlfriend' lol

It was asian doll his 'girlfriend' lol . "bae look what I-" she said but she cut herself off because she saw me in the room . Ion think she knows who I am .

"who tf is this?" she said talking to von she had a confused face & bags in her hands . "this um-" he said but of course I decided to cut his sentence off .

"i'm his baby momma" I said smiling . "Oh .. so your the one who drugged the nigga or the one he cheated on 2 years ago?" she asked tryna be funny. I shook my head "oh so your the one who wear all that damn makeup or built like tooth? & for yo information i'm his second baby momma , the girl that did that shit was his first" I said .

Von shook his head like he was disappointed or something , "SECOND BABY MOMMA?" she yelled looking at von .

"oh he ain't tell you?" I said shocked , von got up and tried to calm her down "ma I was gon tell you but-" .

"you was gon tell me but what dayvon?!" asian said yelling at von .

"Calm yo ass down shorty , I was gon tell you but I ain't wanna tell you at the wrong time" von explained to her .

She picked up her bags & left the house slamming the door . Von just stood there shaking his head . "damn" I mumbled tryna to not laugh .

"gon head & let it out" he said mugging me . I started laughing like crazy shit was too funny for me , so dramatic. "you ain't shit" he said laughing .

"Here rae rae go upstairs & play with jaeda fo a min lemme talk to your dad" I said as I pointed to upstairs .

"But mommy I don't want too" she pouted .

"go upstairs & go play with jaeda like I said" I said a little more aggressive . She rolled her eyes and walked up stairs .

"you ain't have to be mean to folks like dat" von said smacking his lips .

I rolled my eyes "how you gon tell me how to treat MY baby.."

"our baby" he mumbled .

"our baby & you ain't even seen girl be born like you was suppose too" I explained .

"nunu leave the past inna past , I promise you imma different nigga then what I was" von said .

I nodded "okay von" . "welp i'm finna get ready is it okay if I go upstairs and get rae rae?" I asked .

"Yea you ain't have to ask" he said standing up .

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs as I overheard the girls talkin, "mhm my mommy told my daddy to ask him for some money , but she already asked him for money" Jaeda said . "oh-" I heard rae rae say .