𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦

- 2 year later -

It's been two years ever since I found out Trinity was pregnant with vons baby

It's been two years ever since I found out Trinity was pregnant with vons baby . I haven't heard from von or Trinity but I still keep in touch with durk , kayla and the others. Me and kayla are close , I guess you can say she's like a best friend to me .

I moved from my apartment and got my own house , nobody knows where I stay except kayla and me . I have a daughter her name is "Ra'jae" she just turned two november 10th . I still do hair but I have my own shop and i've been making money so that's all that matters.

I also started focusing on my youtube channel as well which is also good , ever since I left everybody I been able to focus on my self . Yes the world knows about Trinity and vons baby but they don't kno about mines . The funny part is they tried to cancel Trinity too LMAO . shit was funny .

From what I seen on social media , von has a new girlfriend her name is asian doll , she pretty too . Trinity on the other hand I don't know , kayla also told me von and durk is back coo and they talked stuff out.

"Hey tink tink you up" I smiled as I walked into ra'jae's room to see her up in her toddler bed

"mommy" she said with a smile on her face with her arms open so I could pick her up.

"how was your sleep?" I asked picking her up.

"mommy there was monster under bed" she said frowning.

I laughed "there were? want me to kill them?" I asked .

She nodded her head , I put her down on the floor so she's standing up but she was scared so she stood behind me hugging my legs .

"mama you gotta get off me real quick so I can kill them" I said lookin back at her .

"mommy no they gon kill you don't do it" she said covering her eyes.

I laughed "They can't kill me , imma gangsta" I replied , realizing what I just said didn't sit right wimmie because von always said , I guess I was just used to being around him a lot.

"wait momma before you kill them use this" she said handing me a squirt bottle .

I grabbed the bottle and I bend down to look under her bed , I sprayed under her bed to make it seem like I killed the monsters .

"see there all gone" I pointed .

She slowly bend down to see "yay momma tank you" she said hugging me .

"Baby it's thank you" I replied .

"I'm finna make you something to eat , play on your ipad while I get your food" I said unplugging her ipad from the charger and then handing it to her.

"otay mommy" she said clicking on one of her games .

I left her room and went downstairs towards the kitchen when I had got a ring on my phone . I grabbed it from the counter and saw it was kayla she wanted to facetime me.