37 .

"I don't know if you know yet but Trinity will have to be forced to go to jail by Friday" she said

"I don't know if you know yet but Trinity will have to be forced to go to jail by Friday" she said .

Booka smacked his lips "ian surprised"

"what she goin to jail fo?" durk asked .

"That's the reason why I wanted to talk to you guys ... Von your not the father of Jaeda" She explained .

"damn you fr ma?" I asked her . She nodded slowly "that shit crazy ash , whole time i'm talkin care of folks like she really is mines just to find out she not" I said walking back and forth .

Booka and durk came over to me tryna see if I was straight "gang you coo?" durk asked me . "ion even kno gang , so who ha father then?"' I asked Trinity's mom .

"Durk your her father -" she said . "damn .. double homicide" booka mumbled , that shit was funny ash but I was still pissed frm the news I just had got .

"man what? you got proof?"'durk asked . "Yea these papers are documents Trinity signed , this right here also shows the dna test was false and that part right there shows you are the real father ." she said pointing and showing use the papers .

I shook my head "damn that girl crazy ash" . "I know I know , she owe's the doctors I believe 10 grand by friday , if not she gon be locked up" she said .

"How much she at na?" I asked , "$7,000 she needs 10,000 on total" . "Don't help ha ass let ha ass suffer" durk suggested . "I told her that she was on her own , She went to far with everything , hopefully they put her inna mental hospital as well" she said putting the papers back in her purse .

"no cap ma" booka laughed , "oh yea I almost forgot if Trinity goes to jail , Jaeda will be tookin into foster care , so durk that's your job to go to the doctor office & claim you are her real father" trinity mom stated handing durk the papers . Durk grabbed them and nodded .

"Thank you ma fo telling us I appreciate it" I said hugging ha . She nodded and left the studio . "damn a nigga shocked fr" I said takin seat .

"ong bro , how we finna tell Jaeda that you ain't ha real dad?" durk questioned . I shrugged "shit ion kno we gon figure out sum tho" .

"Y'all imma hit y'all up lata or sum , I gotta get some shit sorted it out rq" I told them as I was dappin them up .

They agreed with me & I left the studio , I got ma phone out & called nunu to see whea she was at "aye aniyah?" I said waiting for her to respond . "yes dayvon everything coo?" she questioned me .

"hell na , you at yo spot?" I asked ha . "Yea you can pull up me & kayla hea" she explained , "ight i'm On my way" I said hanging the phone up .