𝑆𝑖𝑥 .

DISCLAIMER : This is a fictional book (obviously) so don't expect to some of durk or von's peoples .

we chillin at the studio & then out of no where a bitch come through the door , she had long burgundy hair & was brownskin

we chillin at the studio & then out of no where a bitch come through the door , she had long burgundy hair & was brownskin . I then noticed it was one of durks ex's named Keisha .

she walked up to durk with a smile on her face "hey bae" she said as she gave him a hug .

"bae?" aniyah said as her face scrunched up .

booka whispered in my ear laughing "get the popcorn"

I moved him out the way "man nigga move gay ass"

"nigga how that gay?" he asked.

"folks whispering in my ear"

As Keisha was done hugging durk , she turned around giving aniyah a stank face "yes bae who the fuck is you?" she asked aniyah.

"I'm not even tryna start shit mama but you ain't have to have a attitude with me , I just asked a question & I hope you kno that your "bae" has a girlfriend" aniyah said as I saw she was putting ha hair into a ponytail.

Ion kno how folks get when she get mad but she looked heated .

"ohh you talkin abt ole girl what's her name?" keisha asked snapping ha fingers.

booka cleared his throat and mumbled "Trinity" .

"Man fuck that bitch , her weak ass ain't gon touch me"

"ok but I will if that's the case , & im not finna let you disrespect my friend like that .. so wassup" aniyah said putting ha purse down on the couch and standing up.

Booka mumbled "the girls are fighting"

I looked at him mugging him he noisy ash. "aniyah chill" I said walkin over to ha . Aniyah light skin so you could see ha face started turning red a little .

"hit me" Keisha said as she tried walkin up to ha but durk grabbed ha so she couldn't do nothin.

"naw let that bitch go , so I can pop that hoe in her face" aniyah said .

"folks you ain't finna fight ha , you to pretty foe all that chill" I said tryna move her out the way.

"no what von your right i'm to pretty to fight her" aniyah said smiling as she went back the couch to grab her purse and phone.

"Put that on somebody" I asked.

"on god i'm not gon hit her ... on god im not" aniyah said calm.

"you not gon touch her?" booka asked tryna involve himself into the situation.

"like I said on god i'm not gon touch her"

"ight then , come on folks let's go" I said as I grabbed my keys on the table.