𝑇𝑒𝑛 .

n/a : y'all tell me why yesterday night it was like 11 pm & I was in the middle of writing & I hear a girl yelling , but i'm like no i'm just hearing things .

A girl yell again and I look outside my window to see a while girl , wearing a black dress screaming on the phone . like girl who tf is you go home . I was finna tell out my window "stfu and go home" but i ain't .

She look like she was finna pass out to her tipsy ass , finna fall backwards and then boom she disappeared LMAO .

"what i'm saying is that , aniyah your to nice and you put a lotta trust into people , having von pick up trinity wasn't such a smart move , but hey that ain't my relationship that's yours" irene stated .

Im really thinking she just trying to be funny at the point, she needs to mind her business she really could of kept that comment to her self.

"how was that such a smart move? all Von did was pick Trinity up and drop her off at my house" I said as started to finish the last braid of Patrice's hair.

"who knows maybe von and trinity could possibly start fucking around behind your back" she said .

I just looked at her mugging , because now your doing to much . Von and Trinity would never , they got that brother and sister type of bond .

"Irene von and Trinity would never, Von is not even Trinity's type and plus they are like brother and sister to each other so maybe you just mind your business and let me do what I gotta do" I explained as I finished Patrice last braid.

"You don't know that tho" she said shrugging .

I ignored her because she was pissing me off and I did not wanna argue with her.

4 hours later :

I finally had got done with doing hair at the shop , me and Irene did not speak to each the rest of the day. Right now i'm in the car leaving the shop on my way home.

As I was driving to my house I wanted to call von to see what he was doing , so I got my phone from my purse & unlocked it . I clicked on my face-time app and then face-timed him.

The phone took a little while to answer but he answered after a couple rings "hey baby what you doing?" I asked him as I noticed he wasn't by himself he seemed to be at a studio with durk and then.

He looked at the camera showing off his grills like always , "i'm at the studio chillin , you just got off work?" he asked .

"yea i'm tired i'm finna go home get in the shower and sleep"

He laughed because I guess somebody in the studio said something that was funny which made him start laughing "man stop actin gay" he said moving booka away from him "yea you look tired ash folks, I was finna pull up on you too but you finna go to sleep so I will tomorrow" he said lookin at me .

I smacked my lips "why tomorrow? Just because I said i'm finna go to sleep don't mean nothing what if I wanna be laid up with my man"

"Ma imma be busy all night recording in the studio..." he claimed licking his lips.

I rolled my eyes "A real nigga would of did all he could to try and be with his girlfriend but it's coo von I see how it is... you don't gotta hear from me anymore.. keep that same energy too and don't be mad when you see me posted up with another nigga too" I said with an attitude.

"Aniyah Nicole i'll fuck yo ass up and then put yo ass in trunk and drive that bitch into the ocean then we both gon die, you better not be up with no other nigga i'll murk his ass on fornem grave... lemme find out-" he said getting mad he was not playing no games von was mad asf .

I cut him off because he was talking to much for me "Von calm down getting mad for no reason you know i'm just fucking witchu , talkin bout some "ill drive that bitch into the ocean and we both gon die" I said mumbling what he had said "no but fr bae come over tonight ion wanna be in the bed by myself" I sighed .

"I gotchu I promise" he said .

"mhm , you promise my ass bye dayvon muah" I said rolling my eyes then I hung up on him before he could even say what he wanted to say.

Minutes passed and I finally pulled up to my apartment . I turned my car off grabbing my phone and putting it into my purse , I unlocked the door and stepped out my car going to the lobby of my apartment building .

I walked to the elevator and pressed on the floor number I stayed on , the elevator opened and I walked to my apartment door , I grabbed my keys unlocking the front door.

"Trinity i'm back" I said as I came into my apartment taking off my shoes and putting my keys on the table as well with my purse.

She came out of my guest bedroom of course with some grapes in her hands "hey aniyah how was work?" she asked .

I yawned "Work was Annoying, are you okay?" I asked as I went into my bedroom bathroom taking off my lashes and then grabbing a ponytail holder from my counter drawer. I put my hair into a ponytail and then walked back into the living room.

She sat on the couch and so did I as I turned on the tv "i'm better, thanks for letting me stay here I appreciate it but why were you annoyed what happened? " she said thanking me .

"You remembered when I called you to see if you was coo?" I asked , she nodded her head "and I told you I was gonna have von pick you up" she also nodded "well Irene noisy ass put her two since into my business and said some "oh ion think it's a good idea for von to pick up trinity" I said mocking Irene at the end in her voice.

"Bitch what? why she say that?" aniyah asked .

"She think you and von gon start fucking around with each other behind my back , but I told her von and you are like brother and sister & that y'all don't even look each other that way" I explained.

"Exactly , tell that bitch to mind her business think she know shit , i'm not a snake ass bitch I would never do shit like that towards you"

"I know you won't , I hate noisy mfs like her and also von should be here later if that's okay withcu im finna go get in the shower" I said as I got up from the couch and walked to my room "Girl you don't gotta ask me this your place not mine" she said laughing.

I laughed and then walked into my bathroom to run me a shower.

End of chapter 💘.

Thoughts?