𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 .

ꨄ

I woke up to hearing noises of walking in my room , I opened my eyes slowly to see it was von taking off his jacket.

I grabbed my phone from the side of me lookin at the time it was 6 in the morning, I rubbed my eyes "where you been?" I asked von with a straight face.

He got on my bed and laid next to me "whea you think I been mama?" he asked tryna be funny, but I wasn't tryna be funny with him I'm for real.

"von im for real where you been? you promised me you would be here" I said looking at him , he grabbed me and put me on him now i'm sitting on his lap facing him as he laid down on the bed.

"I told you I was gon be at the studio for a min, and i'm hea na ain't I?" he asked looking at me in my eyes.

I started blushing because don't look at me like that i'm tryna be mad at you right now lmao , I rolled my eyes "Yea but I wanted you here hours ago , it's already morning and your just now getting here so tell me von where was you really at?"

He placed both of his hands on my face and then pecked my lips a couple times "you so sexy ma" he complimented. He was tryna change the subject.

"Von stopppp, why you changing the subject stop being difficult and answer my question" I said pushing him away from me.

He smacked his lips "ain't nobody changing the subject, I just told you whea I was at so stop trippin folks" he told me.

"Since you so called was at the "studio" call booka, not durk because I know he gon cover for you and booka be telling the truth so gon head & call booka" I said with my arms crossed.

"So you don't believe me na?" he asked .

"No von I don't , where's your phone I'll call him myself" I said looking under the covers for his phone then I found it.

"what's yo password?" I asked he ignored me so I lightly pinched him "chill that shit hurt" he said. "what's the password?" I asked him once again.

"030298" he said as he looked at me unlock his phone, "aw it's my birthday?" I said smiling at him.

"mhm now hurry up and call him so you can see how stupid you finna look"

I rolled my eyes at him "here find his name for me" I said giving him his phone "why I gotta do it I thought you said you was gon call him yo self?" he asked me laughing.

"Ion wanna end up finding something i'm not suppose to see so just do it" I said . He found his contact and started calling him. He then gave me his phone back , after a few rings booka answered.

"Wassup?" booka said .

"Hey booka this aniyah can I ask you something?" I questioned him while I was looking down at von tryna make me laugh. I smacked him lightly and mute booka "stopp" I said laughing.

I unmuted him and booka answered "yea wassup?" he asked .

"Was von at the studio witchu? If so how long was y'all there and don't lie to me either" I said .

"oh shit - , yea he was at the studio he was recording a song with durk that's why he came home late" he explained.

"mhm , okay thank you have a nice morning" I said looking at von .

"Ight you too" he responded then the phone hung up.

Von pulled me down to him now i'm laying on his chest and his hands on my ass , "I told you now look at you quiet as a mf"

"whatever" I said looking at him , "how was work?" he asked, "oh yes that's what I meant to tell you, so i'm in the shop doin hair & after me and you got off the phone my co worker her name Irene she was like "You should of never left von go and pick up Trinity" I said getting mad.

He mugged at me "why she say that?" he asked.

I spoke "she think you and trinity gon end up fucking with each other behind my back , but like I told her you and trinity don't even look at each other like that" I explained.

"I hate hoes like that always hoping in otha mfs business, ion even like ole girl that way she gang" he said playing in my hair.

I was tired asab , so as he was talking I had feel asleep laying on him, I felt him put his arms around me and he fell asleep as well.

It's that morning but 11 am , I woke up to me in vons arm & him sleeping. I kissed his lips a couple times as I watched him sleep for a couple seconds.

n/a : stalker much?

I then got myself off of him grabbing my phone from my end table , I took it off the charger I went to check my notifications and I got a missed call from my mom.

I clicked on the notification and it started calling her , after a few rings she answered. I yawned in my sleep voice I spoke "Hello ma you call me?" I asked.

Me and my mom don't have one of very best relationships, like sometimes we are fine and the other times we are just not on good terms but for the last couple of days we been coo.

"Yea I did, were you sleep?" she asked , "no I just got up you need anything tho?" I asked.

"Yea can you come and make your mother some mac and cheese" she asked laughing.

I laughed a little "mom why can't you make it?"

"I'm tired I just got off of work too and mac and cheese sound good" she claimed.

"Mom I will next time not today, what you doing today?" I asked her .

"I don't know yet, make sure to stop by today I wanna meet your little boyfriend"

I rolled my eyes "okay momma I will, i'll text you when i'm on my way" I answered.

"Okay baby you be safe , I love you" she said and then I responded to her back "I love you too" then the phone hung up.

End of Chapter 💘

Thoughts?

n/a : LEMME TELL YOU THESE NEXT CHAPTERS FINNA HAVE YALL LIKE "WOW" I promise you that.