𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 .

ꨄ

Me and Von are in the car , we just left my mom house. I don't even wanna claim her as my mom anymore plus + i'm gonna stop being a baby and stop crying over her old self , that's why she got saggy ass boobs LMAO 😭.

n/a : i'm sorry ts funny asf .

Not finna cap she hurt me when she told me she wanted me aborted but then I realized I don't care at least i'm alive and making more money then she ever did now . Jokes on the old bitch .

"aniyah?" von said lookin at me as we stopped at a red light, I looked at him "wassup?" .

"I love you gang real shit" he said. Now like I told you guys before me and von never told each other we loved each other . So this kinda made feel some type of way because I actually love this man and I been wanting to tell him that but Ian wanna embarrass my self and have say he don't love me back & that's second hand embarrassment right there.

n/a: don't we all love us some of von 😉 & his voice , and the way he stand , and his personality , and that big ass - nvm i'm getting ahead of my self .

I smiled "you for real?" I asked to see if he wasn't just playin wimmie , He looked me deep in my eyes nigga was staring directly into my soul.

"fasho , it's something about you that got me feeling this way you made a hood nigga catch feelings fr" he said smiling back at me.

I laughed at what he said "I love you too von" I said as I kissed him a couple times . He slowly grabbed my neck and started to kiss me then he slowly added his tongue with it.

Then out of no where we hear a beep from the cars behind us , we stopped kissing "they can stop with all that beeping shit" I said rolling down my window and flicking them off and then I put my head out the window "stfu stupid bitch" as von started driving.

n/a : I remember when I was in elementary I was in the car with my momma and we was waiting for my birthday to get out of school and I had my neck stocked out the car and she rolled the window up with my neck still out , She was to busy on her make phone . But I didn't get hurt LMAO.

As I stuck my head back in the car , von rolled the car window up I smacked my lips "damn bae they ruined our moment" I spoke .

He sucked his teeth "Fr folks , it's ight we got all night to fuck around" he said tryna be funny.

"all night?!" I said as my eyes when big.