𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 .

ꨄ 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗲 ꨄtime : 9:50 pm"bae" von said tappin me tryna wake up von fucked me up so bad that i'm to tired for anything

ꨄ 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗲 ꨄ
time : 9:50 pm
"bae" von said tappin me tryna wake up von fucked me up so bad that i'm to tired for anything .

"baby" he said my name again as he was still tappin me , "aniyah" he lowly yelled my name .

I moved around tryna get up "what bae i'm tired" I mumbled .

"Trinity's mom callin you" he said handing me my phone . I sat up from the bed and grabbed my phone from him .

I answered the call "Hello?" I answered .

"Aniyah I was coming in your house to drop off your stuff and I wanted to see where Trinity was and I found her drowning in the bathtub , the ambulance is taking her to the hospital now I don't know if she is gonna be okay so If I were you I suggest you start handing over to the hospital now" she said , her voice was different from her usual it sounded like she been crying for a long time.

"oh my god , okay okay i'm on my way now" I said getting out the covers and then the phone hung up .

"what happened mama you good?" von said as he was watching me slip on his hoodie and my leggings .

"no baby Trinity was found drowning in her bathroom tub she's on the way to her hospital now i'm scared i'm finna cry I can't lose her" I said as tears starting to form .

"oh shit , you want me to come?" he asked getting up from the bed .

"It's up to you but hurry up we gotta go" I said as I slipped on my furry slides & then grabbed my phone from the bed .

Von slipped on some clothes too & then we went into his garage and got inside his car .

*skip car ride*

we pulled up to the hospital and found a parking spot von turned the car off and I grabbed my phone and quickly got out the car .

Von grabbed my hand and we walked into the hospital lobby room .

I got up to the desk to see one of the workers on there computer .

"Hello ma'am how may I help you" the worker asked looking at me .

"Is there a Trinity Moore here?" I asked worried .

"Hold on lemme check " she said typing on her computer .

"Ah yes she was just brought in 30 minutes ago, she's in room 203"the lady replied .

I hurried up and went straight to the elevator , von walked behind me grabbing my hand "baby calm down" he said as we stepped into the elevator.

"I'm sorry It's just Ion kno what made Trinity tried to attempt suicide and I thought I was gonna lose her" I said pressing the number on the elevator.

The elevator closed and von grabbed my waist "You just paranoid ma she coo don't even think of it like that"

"I know I just gotta think positive ... wait von?" I asked noticing something .

"Do durk kno bout this?" I asked as the elevator opened , we both walked out "shi ion kno , imma call him in a min"

We walked to the room and knocked on the door , " come in" a voice said .

Me and von both went into the room to see Trinity in the hospital bed .

"omg best is you okay what happened" I said as I went to sit down on the hospital bed .

"Don't wanna talk about it" she said frustrated .

"I'm not gonna force you to tell me , as long as your okay that's what matters" I said wiping my tear away.

"You had me scared can't be doin stuff like that" I also said laughing then she laughed.

"Wassup gang you coo" Von said walking over to the hospital bed .

"Hey von , and yea i'm straight" she said with a smile on her face .

I peeped something , when I came in to talk to her she was all irritated and stuff but then she started smiling with von come in the room. I'm not even finna say nothin lemme stop assuming .

"that's good , if you need somebody talk to you kno you got us lil folks" he said .

"I knoww" she slightly laughed .

"Where mama at?" I asked lookin around , "somewhere around here who knows" she shrugged .

"But thanks for coming to check up on me guys I really appreciate it" she said with her arms out like she wanted a hug.

I leaned in giving her a hug tightly "von you too" she said laughing as she told him to come here .

He looked at me awkwardly and then start touching his dreads "na folks i'm sick ion wanna pass that shit to you" he lied.

She laughed and nodded "that's understandable but you guys go back home and sleep don't worry about me i'll be fine"

I got up from the hospital bed grabbing my phone "you sure? I can stay if you want?" I suggested.

She waved me off "na don't you got work tomorrow anyway?" she asked.

I then remembered I did have work tomorrow "oh yea I do , lemme get home bye Trin if you need something let me know and i'm not playin" I said grabbing vons hand.

"Ok girl , bye von make sure my bestie get home safe" she said as she laid her head back on the pillow waving .

I left the room and closed the door , as I walked down the hall way towards the elevator with von.

"folks was actin weird ash" von said .

" I thought it was just me , she was being a little to touchy towards you to wassup with that?" I asked as I pressed the button for the elevator to come up.

"Don't ask me ion kno nothin abt what she got goin on" von replied .

"mhm" I said rolling my eyes with my arms crossed .

End of Chapter 💘

Thoughts ?