𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 .

n/a : hey hoes , so sorry I haven't been updating the book i'm super busy , i'm on my cycle the girls kno how that goes & im tryna order me stuff for school cause I go back the 15th and it's to much .

& im watching that ginny & georgia movie and I hate that lil ginny bitch. 😭😭

"baee" aniyah said on the phone as she was still in the shop

"hm?" I answered.

She smacked ha lips "tell me why the person that was gon give me 500 was Trinity whole time" she said .

I scrunched my face "wha she want?"

"She wanted to apologize but I accepted her apology , she was drunk and going through it at the time but that whole so situation was childish fr , what you finna do tho ?" she explained.

"that's coo that y'all worked shit out , i'm on ma way to ma crib durk finna pull up on me in a hour or two you kno he always late" I laughed as I was in the car driving .

"He do be late , but I should be there later , im finna go get my nails done I guess since ian have to hair ... oh & also Trinity should be there in a minute she gotta talk to durk bout something"

"damn you giving mfs my address na" I said mugging.

"shush , bye dayvon I love you" she said then blowing a kiss at the camera , little she kno that shit corny ash .

"wha you call me?" I asked ion like being called my government never kno if the jakes around.

"Bitch I call you dayvon and what about it?" she smirked.

"yo ass lucky ian there I would of choke yo lil ass out on king david"

"Bye baby I love you , be safe" she said rolling her eyes.

"That's what I thought , na I love you too lil folks and you'on gotta worry abt me"

"Im gonna always worry bout you , I can't lose yo lil crazy tail self" she laughed.

"You ain't gon lose me ma , I promise" I said.

She smiled "okay von , bye" she said then hung up.